Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prakashkadam

Ppc Cant Get On Reliance Network

have a PPC 6700 purchased from sadik a RUIM based one. Which is not getting on network for last 2 weeks.

No help from Sadik, it's difficult to reach him, or he is not taking my calls, already promised but no action from his side.

Hetal, and Kalpak Shah did tried to help, but no luck.

I tried qpst service programming but without luck.

can anybody help me here.

-prakash

Edited by prakashkadam

When did it start loosing the network ? from the time you got the handset ? or did it start all of a sudden ? did you change any setting or used QPST before it started loosing the network ?

When did it start loosing the network ? from the time you got the handset ? or did it start all of a sudden ? did you change any setting or used QPST before it started loosing the network ?

I have flashed the ROM update and afterwards it lost the network.

I already told my friend to collect it from u, as he work in call centre he is not able to. or if u can drop it in Mahim.

@ arun I gave him fully functional handset. i am flooded with lot of emails with problems facing by customers after they upgrade AKU. and u guys know my working hour.

@ prakashkadam - Dont worry will do it as soon as possible.

Edited by Shaikhsadik

This has happenned with me also in my original reliance ppc 6700 after upgrade to f verison if you restore pim backup you will lose the network. just reflash the phone and use activsync to get your contacts back. should work fine. mine working fine on f ver upgrade

This has happenned with me also in my original reliance ppc 6700 after upgrade to f verison if you restore pim backup you will lose the network. just reflash the phone and use activsync to get your contacts back. should work fine. mine working fine on f ver upgrade

its surprising that phone looses network due to CE ROM. Anyway, then it is always better to flash phone with original ROM downloaded from UTSTAR site first.

have a PPC 6700 purchased from sadik a RUIM based one. Which is not getting on network for last 2 weeks.

No help from Sadik, it's difficult to reach him, or he is not taking my calls, already promised but no action from his side.

Hetal, and Kalpak Shah did tried to help, but no luck.

I tried qpst service programming but without luck.

can anybody help me here.

-prakash

i had got a similar problem when i purchased the phone from him.. i got a replacement the very next day..

don't worry, he will definitely help u solve it...

I already told my friend to collect it from u, as he work in call centre he is not able to. or if u can drop it in Mahim.

@ arun I gave him fully functional handset. i am flooded with lot of emails with problems facing by customers after they upgrade AKU. and u guys know my working hour.

@ prakashkadam - Dont worry will do it as soon as possible.

@sadik i am ready to drop it at mahim, pl. PM me your address where i can drop it. Sorry, but i am frustrated as the phone has not working for almost three weeks.

its surprising that phone looses network due to CE ROM. Anyway, then it is always better to flash phone with original ROM downloaded from UTSTAR site first.

@kshah, could you pl. give me link for original ROM, i couldn't find one on utstar.com and google search doesn't yield any relevant stuff. I got one fron NZ but that gives country code error.

Use my Upgrade Folder and Replace all .nbf files with the Original omne and then try

Use my Upgrade Folder and Replace all .nbf files with the Original omne and then try

You mean replacing .nbf files from your pack to original one or vice versa.

pl. make it clear.

regards

-prakash

@sadik I am still awaiting your address info

You mean replacing .nbf files from your pack to original one or vice versa.

pl. make it clear.

regards

-prakash

@sadik I am still awaiting your address info

It is about using flasher software. One provided in folder by hetal is flashing proggy which do not check device ID, hence you can flash any nbf file.

@prakashkadam

I flashed hetal's F rom today morning on my friends ppc 6700. and after hard reset it was working fine. Then i remembered your problem and used pimbackup to restore the sms, tasks, appointments, etc. after restoration and soft reset the phone lost the network. Again i hard reset the ppc 6700 and it is working fine now

@@mmjain

no my problem is bit different. the problem started when my brother while playing with the PPC run EnterBL.exe from hetals rom flasher. That put the PPC in bootloader and was not coming out with soft reset/hard reset. I tried the reflash the handset with hetals latest ROM in that period which was x.x.x.c but couldn't boot up, always showing 'Serial' on the screen. Then i tried ExitBootloader.exe from hetals flasher and it worked, phone was bootable, but lost the network since then. mine is RUIM phone, so with hetals suggestion i tried to setup 1x hdr for RUIM if available using QPST, but even after writing the other stuff like country code to the phone, only RUIM options not written to the phone.

hope i have given the detailed background of the case.

meanwhile i am flashing the original ROM with hetals .nbf files and waiting for the support Sadik promised on this forum.

wish me good luck.

@prakashkadam

I flashed hetal's F rom today morning on my friends ppc 6700. and after hard reset it was working fine. Then i remembered your problem and used pimbackup to restore the sms, tasks, appointments, etc. after restoration and soft reset the phone lost the network. Again i hard reset the ppc 6700 and it is working fine now

@@mmjain

no my problem is bit different. the problem started when my brother while playing with the PPC run EnterBL.exe from hetals rom flasher. That put the PPC in bootloader and was not coming out with soft reset/hard reset. I tried the reflash the handset with hetals latest ROM in that period which was x.x.x.c but couldn't boot up, always showing 'Serial' on the screen. Then i tried ExitBootloader.exe from hetals flasher and it worked, phone was bootable, but lost the network since then. mine is RUIM phone, so with hetals suggestion i tried to setup 1x hdr for RUIM if available using QPST, but even after writing the other stuff like country code to the phone, only RUIM options not written to the phone.

hope i have given the detailed background of the case.

meanwhile i am flashing the original ROM with hetals .nbf files and waiting for the support Sadik promised on this forum.

wish me good luck.

@prakashkadam

Good luck!! :(

Connect ur phone with QPST and if u getting successfull connection gimme call, ill guide u step by step.

Regards.

@@sadik

why not write it here, or send me a mail or PM me?

Connect ur phone with QPST and if u getting successfull connection gimme call, ill guide u step by step.

Regards.

@@sadik

why not write it here, or send me a mail or PM me?

Regards.

And why cant u do what i am saying? lets solve ur problem as soon as possible instead of questioning each other.

@prakashkadam

There are some things which cannot be done online

why don't you do what he is saying, it is going to help you

Edited by mmjain