Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
afzal_6339

Unlimited Rworld Discontinued?

I called Customer Care yesterday to activate unlimited RWorld... but they told that only Finance pack is available now.... no membership plans are available now..(Rs. 25/mn and Rs. 249/mn)... But i sent SMS to activate Unlimited R-World and I got confirmation SMS saying that it will be activated within 72hrs...

Anybody knows about this ?

Another of those RCL goofups, ha ha ha.

Wait for 3 days and then report here.

I called Customer Care yesterday to activate unlimited RWorld... but they told that only Finance pack is available now.... no membership plans are available now..(Rs. 25/mn and Rs. 249/mn)... But i sent SMS to activate Unlimited R-World and I got confirmation SMS saying that it will be activated within 72hrs...

BTW what was the SMS code that you use to activate R-World membership plan ?

BTW what was the SMS code that you use to activate R-World membership plan ?

Send UPACK to 51234. I think there is no use for this... we will get confirmation message... i got message saying that ur plan has been changed to requested plan.... then i called CC to confirm this.. bt they told that my plan is in default(L0 perKB)... and to wait for my next bill........... i havn't got correct answer from them... when i call them, they are getting angried........!@##$...

The rs20 has been withdrawn w e f 20th dec 07.i don't know about the other plan although i am also a customer of it since long.

When i called up CC they told that all plans are on. I can opt for Unlimited Free pack with 249 rent. Can i Surf Internet on my mobile free with this pack ???

When i called up CC they told that all plans are on. I can opt for Unlimited Free pack with 249 rent. Can i Surf Internet on my mobile free with this pack ???

[/quote

I think u can`t surf web with R-world as this have been withdrawn by Reliance.

When u called CC??? This week??

Last week, io got the information that only default plan(L0 pay perKB) and Unlimited Finance pack is available..

The unlimited pack has been discontinued............

Edited by afzal_6339

Yes even I being using rel since DAPO age... later change my plan to somthing else ... Till last 3 months back I had L1 R-World Membership plan ...

lol I was using Nokia 2280 with just stupid which limits you to just r-world. To reduce the bill I discontinued few stuff ....

And now I bought 6275 !! Now I feel like I am fool to have it discontinued :(

Hope this trick works and I get back on L1 plan :Confuso:

The rs 25 pm plan has been discontinued.those who are still in it can enjoy unlimited use of wap in it through opera mini if they are using wap enabled phone.also they can browse through computer using r world for the same amount.for details search the forum.now one can opt for the rs 249 plan where in one can enjoy unlimited r world usage(excluding my tunes and 1234 services though) in addition to unlimited wap usage.

R u saying Now Also Unlimited Plan(Rs249/mn) is active?????

Then pls inform........

I waqnt to activate that plan.......

I am waiting 4 bill 2day or 2mrw...

Yeah but 249 for R-World is really expensive.... I would not g for it even if its still there.

I used google Maps and Opera Mini extensively for 1 month ... and still I was billed 170 for Data usgage on R-World.

BTW I don't use R-Connect service.

Usage charge is free in Rs 249 plan...!!!

Now they started to chrage on usage???

Can anyone tell what are the Rworld and WAP charges in Chat n Play plan. . . .

There are 10 ringtone and 10 gaming session free but waht are the other charges(like usage charges).

Can anyone tell what are the Rworld and WAP charges in Chat n Play plan. . . .

There are 10 ringtone and 10 gaming session free but waht are the other charges(like usage charges).

Its same for everyone unless you have R-world membership plan or R-world Unlimited both have been discontinued but those who already have it can continue.

This is the present charges.

Charges 1

Rate Card

Any one having 249 Rental for Unlimited R-World?? Does WAP Charges included in this charge or billed separately ???

Previously i was in the rs25 pm plan.but sometime in december i opted out of it and soon it was withdrawn.but then i didn't have this phone.later in feb when i purchased this i had to in for the rs249 pm plan as i have to use internet heavily and i can do so where and when required sitintu going for a computer.using opera mini i can surf all the sites i need to without having to pay any extra amount.in addition i can use unlimited r world,except sms services,my tunes and mms.i don't own a computer.so earlier i had to expend around 400 rupees pm at cyber cafe.so rs249 pm is cheap for me.

Well got this months bill ............ WAP not charged.... I am in C&P plan.............. I think so there is some amount of Rworld usage free.......... not sure how much though...