Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
copperco2

Online Payment Gateways In India..

Guys..

is pay pal valid for transactions in indian rupees within india..

or if you know any similar service by any other service provider on the same lines..!!

Edited by copperco2

No, INR is not available with PayPal. You can use US$ and a few other international currencies with PayPal.

You can check services like http://www.ccavenue.com or http://www.transecute.com for payment processors in INR. Such services will also allow your customers to pay using their Internet Banking account also.

CCavenue has good services as I ma been using their services since last 2 years. Only thing is if you want to open online store than you should be ready to shell out 7%. Thats too expensive. Thats true with all CC service providers.

i am aware of ccavenue and transecute. but paypal does not require any kind of deposit in the upfront. also if a dedicated payment gateway is to be established then the cost is a bit high initially as well as the commission.

in turn pay pal allows you to install their logo, shopping cart etc for free. a % is charged of the amt billed thats all.

o i wanted to know if any of the indian counterparts have such a service.

i came to know about ICICI banks 'paisa pay'.

but paisa pay is an Ebay company. ..

so what is that ICICI bank has..

secondly if we take paisa pay, and transfer the amount in the indian bank, would anybody have information abt the charges and the procedure...?

Indian paypal wallet365.com from indiatimes group

it seems to be good. how good ae thy at keeping the bank details secret?

people are not so comfortable with wallet365..

prefer cheque or other online gateways...

How about paisa pay??

I thought its indian version of pay pal.

How about paisa pay??

I thought its indian version of pay pal.

yes. and is monopolised by ebay.

no body else can use it.

There is Payseal by ICICI bank but the charges are not clear. it is equivalent of paypal but..not sure.

Edited by copperco2

There is very less upfront payment with ccavenue and they are good service providers. It depends on payment you want to accept, means from India alone or international? If India alone then ccavenue is best. I will caution you for legal implecations. Because you are from India you can not charge US $ to indian customers and if you have account with ccavenue world gateway or any other service providers who pay you in USD means your customer could be in problem some times. There are more possibility of this because in IT return now one has to give many details including CC statements. Legaly we indian are not allowed to pay in USD or foreign curreny unless we travel. Even online payments has some restrictions. BEtter check before proceed. Being Indian you can always charge any one in the world INR. No need to bill and accept payment in US $

CC avenue charges are perhaps most reasonable.

Edited because I saw directpay charges

Edited by kshah

http://www.timesofmoney.com/direcpay/jsp/d...ent.jsp?opt=dsv

direcpay.com.. what do you know about this gateway..

DirectPay Charge the Receiver

Normal A/c @ 7% Some 30000 Setup Cost (Plus AMC)

Premium A/c @ 5% Some 50000 Setup Cost (Plus AMC)

Too much Margin Buddy

Edited by hetaldp

http://www.abcpayments.com/pricing.html

some more..

(the following is interesting-)

http://www.paysignet.com/keyfeatures.asp?str=''#

(look this Earn and Pay module. No upfront deposit required for setup.up)

this one Sounds TOO good to be true

http://www.neonepay.com/comparative.htm

ebs.in (axis bank and ebs)

eazy2pay.com

Edited by copperco2

Just wanted to let you know that PayPal now allows withdrawal to Indian banks via Electronic Transfer ! There is fee as well for amount over Rs.7000, else just Rs.50 is below Rs.7000... it will take a week to get credited.

Arun, Very thoughtful of you to share.

yes. but there are withdrawal charges other than this too and again a minimum amount that too be withdrawn..

Edited by copperco2

I do not see any withdrawal charges and a minimum amount shown... could you let me know what it is ?

there is no minimum limit but a maximum limit, that is your limit given by paypal.

i am sorry for the faux pass..

the limits are for the 'other' withdrawals.. like cheque..

there is no minimum limit but a maximum limit, that is your limit given by paypal.

There is no maximum limit either if you have a verified PayPal account. However, a non-verified PayPal member can only withdraw US$ 500 per month. (This is for the Indian bank withdrawal)

This is an Electronic Fund Transfer in Indian Rupees, so there are no other charges other than the Rs.50 for transfers less than Rs.7000

Paybuzz, an IVR based payment solution by atom technologies..

but it is much too costly for set up. what with 1lac for initial set up and rs.20000/- for amc and abt 4-5% per transaction..

it includes 2% for atom tech...

it sounded too good when i discussed this with the BD manager till he got back withthe initial set up fee..

but still i feel its a good way to get paid..no human interaction thus less errors/ no errors..

Apart from cc avenue & payseal(ICICI Bank) payment gateway, there are other alternatives for Indian payment gateways that support INR. Some of those which I know are Axis Bank payment gateway, Citibank Bank Pament gateway, E-Billing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.(EBS). While payment gateway through Bank is merchant account services, EBS has multiple options for giving these services. Compared to cc avenue, Set up fees & transaction rate of EBS is lower. Set up fees of bank is reasonable but their annual maintenance charges & non - performance charges could empty your pockets. Payment through paypal is generally preferred by US customers. Any updates are welcome on same!!!!!

anybody heard of pay.in?

also gharpay.in.. an offline PG

Edited by copperco2