Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
harismahesh

How To Change Dialerpad And Dialerpad Screen Colour

Iam a new user of ppc 6700. I have some doubts about ppc. Please someone help me :confuse:

1. How to change dialerpad screen (default is ornage, even i change theme that orange colour wont change) ??

2. Can we install gtalk or yahoo messenger or skype ??

3. Can we run java files on ppc ?

4. how to chnage the theme of ppc ??

5. Will java games work on ppc ?

waiting for clearing all the doubts :Decepcionado:

Hari :winko:

1) I haven't tried that

2) Depends on whether they have a PPC version. There is a PPC version available for Skype. For other IMs, check whether there is any PPC version available or use a third party software like IM+

3) Java is not supported by default, but if you have Midlet Manager installed, you can run .jar files. So the applications/games will run inside the Java manager. Get the latest Hetal's ROM version and it will have the Java manager.

4) Settings > Today >

There are also many third party softwares like SPB Mobile shell which can give you better themes.

5) See #3

answering the first one...

changing the dialer skin aint like changing the theme... its more like changing the whole dialer... so u can go and search this forum and find a couple fo dialers floating around... i put an iphone style dialer... there is a vista dialer... an eten dialer... find one that fits ur need... ususally there are screenshots to give u an idea what u getting into... download the cab file and install it onto the main memory... once done it would ask for a restart and bham ud have ur new dialer up and running !