Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolraj79

Low Sound In Nokia 6275

hi guys i previously used W550 and its volume was pretty high...now i hv changed to nokia 6275 but i noticed even at volume level 10 (i have slid the bar all d way to 10 using the volume keys on top right of the phone) the volume thro the headphone is low...is there anything we can do abt this....this way there is no enjoyment listening to music...especially when i had walkman series before this phone's sound quality is nowhere compared to W550...volume is atleast 30-40%lower.......

Hi, You cannot compare the Sony's W550 with Nokia's 6275. Even the high end phone of Nokia's CDMA - 6265 itself is like that. If needed, you can purchase an adapter for the same SEE: http://www.nokia-asia.com/link?cid=EDITORIAL_199243 and use it with the phone. But, I dont know about the support with that adapter with 6275. But, Nokia 6265 supports it. I am using it with 6265.

Sound is ok ..

U want a Loudspeaker or what ?

Also one more thing ..Never compare Sony mobiles with Nokia when it comes to Sound Quality.. Sony is way ahead..

Btw, is Sony coming up with any CDMA mobile phones ?

its volume is low to hear especially in trains or outside.....maybe i had expectations n forgot nokia is nowhere compared to sony when it comes to sound :)

its volume is low to hear especially in trains or outside.....maybe i had expectations n forgot nokia is nowhere compared to sony when it comes to sound :Decepcionado:

HEY I THINK

YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PERSISTING IN YOUR HANDSET

GET IT RECTIFIED IN SOME NOKIA CARE

ITS A LOVELY PIECE

yesterday was listening to music player in a local train...i cld hardly hear wht was being played...but i can hear it perfectly when i am at home or in office where there is no background noise...so i suppose there is no prob with the handset? even in orkut forums i read the volume in headset is low...

plug in a 2.5mm to 3.5 mm jack convertor into the hole that's given in ur nokia 6265 or 6275,ur volume will increase by 100%..try this and reply

whts is this 2.5 to 3.5 converter...pls explain the whole proces..

its a jack.the duplicate one costs around 40 rs. just buy the jack and plug it into the headset plug in space that's located on hte top left of hte cell.also on the same time plug in ur HS-3 headset an experience the difference

thanks yaar for the detailed explanation...i thought u were referring to using a local headphone using the slot on the left side..so i was wondering if we do that then whts d use of the bundled headphone but ur answer was pretty clear...

i will try to procure this jack...i saw a couple of them on ebay india for 85rs..

i guess it should be 3.5 to 2.5mm jack and not 2.5 to3.5mm, as there were 2 separate items listed on ebay...

rajesh

thanks yaar for the detailed explanation...i thought u were referring to using a local headphone using the slot on the left side..so i was wondering if we do that then whts d use of the bundled headphone but ur answer was pretty clear...

i will try to procure this jack...i saw a couple of them on ebay india for 85rs..

i guess it should be 3.5 to 2.5mm jack and not 2.5 to3.5mm, as there were 2 separate items listed on ebay...

rajesh

no its actually 2.5 to 3.5mm jack..check ur cell.. and ill get it for 80 including the postage costs..

ok i think i got it...the end which goes in the phone shld be 2.5 and the outer end shld be 3.5!! :clap:

have you tried this measure and found it effective?

however its inconvenient to carry the inserted plug since it wld be protuding out all d time...but i think i will try it anyways... :clap:

ok i think i got it...the end which goes in the phone shld be 2.5 and the outer end shld be 3.5!! :clap:

however its inconvenient to carry the inserted plug since it wld be protuding out all d time...but i think i will try it anyways... :clap:

Actually speaking the jack in that top left of the phone is meant for Persons with hearing aids. Instead of having one separate jack for hearing aid and another for normal headset, one single adapter with a good headphones might be a better option (This is from my point of view) It is upto them to choose it.

ok i think i got it...the end which goes in the phone shld be 2.5 and the outer end shld be 3.5!! :Riendo:

however its inconvenient to carry the inserted plug since it wld be protuding out all d time...but i think i will try it anyways... :rofl_200:

Actually speaking the jack in that top left of the phone is meant for Persons with hearing aids. Instead of having one separate jack for hearing aid and another for normal headset, one single adapter with a good headphones might be a better option (This is from my point of view) It is upto them to choose it.

ya i've tried.its very effective..

I got the jack for 20 Rs at a local store and it really works. Thanks a lot sumatrix for the tip. Any ideas if buying a different nokia headset would also bring a difference?

Edited by shamshu