Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolrajiv

O2 Launches Xda Flame

Source - http://www.techtree.com/India/News/O2_Laun...-83244-615.html

O2 has launched its PDA phone, Xda Flame, with multimedia capabilities of a 3D graphics processor.

The NVIDIA GoForce 5500 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) accelerates multimedia tasks such as audio and video in hardware - the improved speed gives customers console-class 3D gaming, DVD-quality video, sharp photo playback, as well as the ability to display interactive 3D charts and diagrams during presentations.

The phone has 2 processors, the other being an Intel Central Processing Unit (CPU). This allows for the workload to be split between the 2 processors, leading to overall device efficiency and a smoother end-user experience.

For customers with a need for heavy business usage could rely on device's productivity features, including Microsoft Office Programs for Windows Mobile, Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile with Direct Push Technology, Adobe Reader, and popular stalwart applications like - O2 SMS Plus, O2 Menu, O2 MediaPlus, Worldmate, and Codewallet Pro.

For customers who need to stay globally connected, the phone has connectivity options like 3G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth v2.0, and a micro-SD card slot the phone has 2GB ROM and 128MB RAM of onboard memory.

Customers can also connect a myriad of USB devices to the Xda Flame with USB OTG (On-The-Go) technology and use the device as a host. They can now manage gadgets, from printers to hard disk drives, digital cameras, and MP3 players away from their desk station.

Also, an Infrared remote control feature lets the Xda Flame manage various appliances like - TV, video, and audio players wirelessly. The Xda Flame liberates the customer to be truly mobile.

A complement to the NVIDIA GoForce 5500 GPU is the radiant 3.6" TFT VGA LCD screen. This touch panel supports 262K colors at 480x640 dots resolution for sublime graphical display. Those desiring an even bigger screen can hook up the Xda Flame to a TV or computer screen via its TV-out connector feature to conduct presentations, watch photo slideshows taken with its 2.0 mega pixel camera, or play games on a large screen format.

The Xda Flame pairs the display with SRS WOW HD surround sound to ensure that the visual treat on screen is matched with high quality audio piped through the device's dual speakers.

The Xda Flame will be available across the country for Rs 39,990 (inclusive of taxes) with 1-year warranty.

post-14950-1189594344_thumb.jpg

Muh me se Paani aa raha hai

But Weight is Higher @ 196 Grams, It Defenately Better Browsing Experience and MultiMedia Experience

If 3G will be launched it will be NICE to use this Device

Muh me se Paani aa raha hai

But Weight is Higher @ 196 Grams, It Defenately Better Browsing Experience and MultiMedia Experience

If 3G will be launched it will be NICE to use this Device

Haha .. ya its true Hetal this PDA is really tempting ;)

This PDA is a Powerhouse in terms of functions & experience :)

Edited by coolrajiv

THough phone is3G, using 3G in GSM is yet distant dream, atleast till 3G policy is declared. Even after 3G policy I doubt how many operators will be interested in deploying 3G on GSM quickly? If you see how many percentage of GSM phones are 3G? Very few.

Edited by kshah

[Off-topic]

My N95 is :) and my network is 3G too (actually 3.5G). ;)

[/Off-topic]

Hey Kalpak and Rajiv you are from Metro and Definately will see 3G before me as these are Circle A or Prefered City, For Cities like Nashik it will take another 6 months, so Lets Dream on.

HTC Kaiser (Tytn II) (India ?? may be 36k in USA)

HP iPaq 610/ 610c (34k as per some Source)

2 Flame (39k)

are the Most Tempting 3.5 G (GSM) Devices

Hey Kalpak and Rajiv you are from Metro and Definately will see 3G before me as these are Circle A or Prefered City, For Cities like Nashik it will take another 6 months, so Lets Dream on.

HTC Kaiser (Tytn II) (India ?? may be 36k in USA)

HP iPaq 610/ 610c (34k as per some Source)

2 Flame (39k)

are the Most Tempting 3.5 G (GSM) Devices

Yes Hetal.. buddy i am waiting very eagerly for 3G .. I guess by the time 3G is deployed in Circle A.. Prices of mobiles mentioned by you will be comparatively less (I guess 22 -27K) .. So hope for the best ..lets dream abt 3G :)