Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
copperco2

2865 Some Serious Problems With This Piece

hi guys...

from this morning i realised that the phonebook has stopped responding via down navigation key as well as manual select.

i can see the names..i am lucky tohave all the names with me but i can only see the deault numbers if i add them in a group otherwise i cannot see them..

kindly suggest..

Edited by copperco2

hi guys...

from this morning i realised that the phonebook has stopped responding via down navigation key as well as manual select.

i can see the names..i am lucky tohave all the names with me but i can only see the deault numbers if i add them in a group otherwise i cannot see them..

kindly suggest..

First thing u do now is back up all ur contacts through PC suite.

Miracle!!!!

It started working..

But there is something very seriously wrong ith this handset.. or just my piece.

While i was working on it, it suddely got freezed.. no key worked on it except the the power down button.

and as i shut down and restart the phone, the phone book started working.

it also has the habit of rebooting in the call or as and when it feels like doing it.

some times the call does not get connected until i restart it and voila the call is conected.. mine may be an isolated case.. but if anybody else has the same problem then kindly share..

Welcome to the all new Nokia & RCL Club. Enjoy your stay here. Ha HA Ha.

These things will happen now with greater frequency and you will not be able to do anything because Nokia has stopped mfg CDMA and will soon stop support also for their range of CDMA handsets once the warranty period is over. IMHO, sell off the mobile now and go in for some 'CLASSIC' use and throw model.

Maybe 2 or 3 years down the line, only 'Classics' will be available as all major manufacturers will stop making CDMA altogether. Right now, I notice that Samsung is still active on CDMA front. Hope it remains in the forefront.

well in this set nav key is the biggest problem! . . i am also facing the nav key problem . .just because of SMS's nw when i hv reduced the quantity of sms's it working some what fine!

Nokia 2000 series phones always has keypad issues, as they use rubbery keypads for all thier 2k series phones.

point to be noted :)

well that rubbery nav key is damn the biggest prob!...now when my rubber is torn its simple plastic benesth. . .6275 has good nav system!

well that rubbery nav key is damn the biggest prob!...now when my rubber is torn its simple plastic benesth. . .6275 has good nav system!

6000 series is famous for its keypad and NAV system, remember 6210 and 6310??

In GSM best NAV key till date is in 6630.

Few days back I experienced similar problem with my 2865. In NAV key downword doesn't work. Even going through menu key it was not allowing me to open phone book. The banner went to default - Reliance. It was not allowing me to set the my tune personalised. I just restart the phone and all went OK.

I am using a Nokia 2865 for almost 8 months now and thankfully, I do not face any problem with the handset. Its just that the body cover is loosing at colour and i am interested in getting a new body cover for the phone.

If somone has any details regarding the same. Please le me know.

Thank U,

Priya