Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
armybrat

Query About Lg Rd 9800

Hi,

I am planning to buy an LG RD 9800.

Could anyone please provide me information on the following :-

1. Whether it supports bluetooth for dial up networking ?

2. Whether one gets a data cable with it and can I connect to the internet through it ?

3. Whether a webpage can be opened in rd 9800 through reliance r-world like in the case of Nokia 6265 or motorazr V3M and how much are the netsurfing charges ?

4. Where can I buy it from in Chandigarh ?

5. How much is the price ?

Thanks

Hi,

I am planning to buy an LG RD 9800.

Could anyone please provide me information on the following :-

1. Whether it supports bluetooth for dial up networking ?

2. Whether one gets a data cable with it and can I connect to the internet through it ?

3. Whether a webpage can be opened in rd 9800 through reliance r-world like in the case of Nokia 6265 or motorazr V3M and how much are the netsurfing charges ?

4. Where can I buy it from in Chandigarh ?

5. How much is the price ?

Thanks

Sorry to say Friend but this piece is a Piece Of Crap at its price only plus point is the QWERTY key board

answers to your questions

1. It says Bluetooth is only for V card s oyou cant use it for R- connect via Bluetooth

2. No You dont get dat cable as Bundledd with Box

3. yes web pages can be opened in rd 9800 through reliance r-world . charges 10 ps per 100 mb (not too shure )

4. no idea

5. Price in Mumbai 18000 was when it was launched now it is 16000

I will suggest you to go for PPC 6700 rather than this piece of junk. Or get any PDA (Treo 700 / 650 / PPC 6700)

I will suggest you to go for PPC 6700 rather than this piece of junk. Or get any PDA (Treo 700 / 650 / PPC 6700)

What is PPC 6700 and can you post me a link ? And is treo available on reliance, I don't think so.

What is PPC 6700 and can you post me a link ? And is treo available on reliance, I don't think so.

PPC 6700 is beter knows as PDA UTStar PPC 6700 on Reliance

it shall cost you 35000 at web world but is available only for corporate customers (this was the case till 3 months ago now i dont know )

this same handset can be procured from Sidik bhai imported Secondhand but decent enough for its features

at loot cheeper rate just need to buy a Rsim / Tsim insert it and start working.

I too have one unit with me for sale.

19K, about 500 minutes Airtime, almost like new, scratchless, all original accessories, CDS, box, reliance RSN. Will give u spare battery and stylus too, free.

Edited by kshah

Sorry for bumping this topic. I want a phone for taking notes. Even just txt, if not ms word. Can 9800 take notes, or is it limited in size?

The main focus of me buying a phone is to have a horizontal keyboard with qwerty and taking notes. PPC 6700 is bit too fragile for my rough use. I think 9800 seems good, but is the notes function there?