Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kniwor

Lg Rd 3000 Annoying Sound

Any time u turn the keyguard on/off, delete a message, set alarm or anything else, if u are in the General profile, the handset gives a tune (attached audio file) which is quite annoying, is there a way to remove this thing? Please help me here.

Sound.mp3

Edited by kniwor

just go in profiles and set it..

It is not possible to eliminate it. The best you can do is to set the Silent or Vibrate profile and avoid this irritating sound. The same problem is also there in 350R FWP.

There's no option in profiles or elsewhere to set it, if u turn the ring on, the sound will come up, it is very annoying and extremely foolish of LG .... cant just keep the mobile on silent/vibrate all the time...

There's no option in profiles or elsewhere to set it, if u turn the ring on, the sound will come up, it is very annoying and extremely foolish of LG .... cant just keep the mobile on silent/vibrate all the time...

You can also do one thing, is keep the cell in silent and change the silent setting as per your wish under profile. This will help in removing that beep sound.

You can also do one thing, is keep the cell in silent and change the silent setting as per your wish under profile. This will help in removing that beep sound.

already tried that, as soon as I change the Ring Type in silent mode to "Ring" or "Vibrate and Ring", the sound is back.. even in silent mode.

That is exactly what I stated earlier, it is not possible to remove the sound. Foolish LG has once again done it. Maybe the last option for you would be to lower your ring volume to the lowest level possible. However, this may be at the cost of not hearing the calls. Nothing much can be done.

That is exactly what I stated earlier, it is not possible to remove the sound. Foolish LG has once again done it. Maybe the last option for you would be to lower your ring volume to the lowest level possible. However, this may be at the cost of not hearing the calls. Nothing much can be done.

Well thats the reson that LG is still struggling to get the top three slot in the mobile handset manufacturer. LG handsets can normally must be used just for talking, forget about other functionality or userability. Bol India bol on LG and Classic handset :NOTriste::grin:

If anyone is planning on getting this set, PLEASE DONT, u might at the moment think that "How irritating can a little sound be" , but trust me, it's so bad, u cant do anyhting at all in the phone without that sound, nothing at all, I am about to change my handset if I don't find a solution to it soon.

Man, it is not possible at all. Do you know of LG LSP 350R FWP? this also has the same irritating sound and which is atleast ten times if not more louder than RD 3000. Get used to the sound or keep the vibrate profile on or change your handset. The choice is yours. The next LG handset you buy, please check thoroughly for these silly problems.