Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
copperco2

Vodafone Launch Handset At 1199/-

Vodafone has come out with an offer of an handset at 1199/- probably with the conection and 2 year replacement warranty.

i could not get te whole picture as i was travelling then. but then guys.. with the handset being branded vodafone..

the game has just begun..

At 1199, its not extraordinary guys!!

Nokia is selling some of its B/W sets for lesser or almost same price.Then who would go for a network locked handset?

Unless they offer sets below Rs.1000 with Free talktime and validity its going to draw lukewarm response.

^^^

This scheme is called as MAGIC BOX. In Rs.1199/- you will get B/W handset whereas in Rs.1599/- you will get a colour handsets alongwith a box full of ready to use vouchers including, Rs.55/- voucher, Rs.22/- voucher and many more my dear friends.

And this connection is valid for six months. No need to recharge upto six months.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

A Chinese B&W handset (probably zte) for Rs.1199 with only 6 months validity..then why not go for reliance's classic for 777 with 1 yr validity? or better still classic colour for Rs.999

I feel vodafone is testing the market before launching something like Rs.555.

GSM set at Rs.555 is going to take some time for Vodafone.Even a CDMA biggie like Reliance has not come down below Rs.777.

666 and 555 are magic cards for voda ... they've tried the same antics in markets elsewhere ... still the market in india is quite different from international markets - previously handled by voda ... so in reality .. its still a wait and watch :)

666 and 555 are magic cards for voda ... they've tried the same antics in markets elsewhere ... still the market in india is quite different from international markets - previously handled by voda ... so in reality .. its still a wait and watch :)

vodafone .. is trying his international experience here.. but then with some unexplained departures from one of the best growing markets must have taught it some good lessons.

i recall reading in the 2004 (don't remember the month) economist issue that vodafone had to exit the South African market, without a valid... as perceived by the market analyst, reason.

well considering that we tend to improvise on an improvised thing.. we need to be handled more sensitively......

price need not be the only tipping point for us...