Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jatin

Compatible Laptop Battery

I am having IBM-Z60M laptop, and its battery has now gone. I need new battery, but IBM is asking heavy charge. Like Mobile, I think there should be compatible battery available. In case anyone knows please let me know from where I can find compatible battery for my laptop.

^^^

@jatin

My dear friend in my point of view, you must go for the original battery only. As the original battery not only last longer but also gives you sufficient backup time. With original battery you also enjoy warranty.

Regards.

I too agree with the Honest. you should go for the orginal battery. I tried the compatible battery with IBM T series thinkpad. and it didn't worked properly. so it's better either you should go for the orginal battery or get your old batter refilled. I don't about your city but in Delhi Nehru Place is the market where many computer wala are doing the job of reflling of the old batteries.

wel lfreinds same here i am using a HP nX6110, which i purchased almost a year and a half ago, i read somewhere the charging cycle is almost 1000 times the day i read my battery went, so am running on DC till nw. . .can ne1 tell me at what price i can get the new battery or compatible battery