Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vishal0952

Unable To Save Camera Captured Pics On Memory Card !

Hello Friends,

I m using Nokia 6275 handset. The problem i m facing from few days is that when i try to click a photograph the camera gives a beep and the error says " Unable to save file" and says "Camera on standby". I have currently saved just 4 photographs on memory card and its not taking anymore. My memory card is of 1 Gb and currently its just 363 Mb utilised. I have set memory card as the location where the pics shud be saved in camera settings option.

Dont know where exactly is the problem...

Any kind of help will be really helpful !!

make folders like folder1, folder 2, etc.. in the memory card and start saving..

this should solve the issue.

I'm using 2 GB card.. faced the same issue.. solved it.. :)

Are u sure u have configured in the camera settings to use the folder on memory card as saving location?

This is a problem with the card. Unfortunately the sector where the pic is being saved must have gone corrupt. The only solution to this is formatting the card. Save all Imp data on PC and format. This will resolve the problem.

Ok .... Thanks guys its done !! I have deleted one folder and created one exclusively for Pics.... and then stored pics in it !! I guess there's a limit to the no. of folders one can create on memory card. If u want to add more ... u can do so in subfolders.... That was creating the problem....

Hope m clear to everyone ....

Thanx a lot !!

mODS>>>>> pLS CLOSE THE TOPIC !!