Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thewinster

Zte Cdma 1x Netconnect - Setting Up Port Forwarding.

Hiya all!!!

I want to set up port forwarding on my Reliance Netconnect account. I have set myself to a static ip address - but i am unaware as to where to find the settings box to finalize port forwarding?

I followed the tutorial below - and searched for many more on the net - those connected through a router need to get the settings from the router's ip address. Its step 4 that I'm talkin about. Can anyone help me out as to what do next? Any help would be appreciated!!

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers...DO/Utorrent.htm

As far as I know Reliance does not allow port forwarding as it blocks all...... You have to use TATA connection if u want port forwarding. More knowledgeable forum members will guide u further.

As far as I know Reliance does not allow port forwarding as it blocks all...... You have to use TATA connection if u want port forwarding. More knowledgeable forum members will guide u further.

Thats bad news for me. :( ( My torrents act funnily, some download at 15 KBPs with no seeder, and some download at badly oscillating speed with 15+ seeders connected.

Anyways, is port triggering allowed then? :Sorprendido::Contento: