Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gauravporwal

Internet On Nokia 6275i

Hi Friends

Can anyone help me out on how to access the internet (and which browser to use) on Nokia 6275i. I have heavily used Net Connect through USB cable to my laptop using my previous Nokia 3105. And using same on 6275i, but would like to access net on the phone itself too.

Would be great if someone could help me out with the process (if at all there is one :confuse: )

This would greatly ward off my post 6275i purchase dissonance and bulwark my decision of sticking to Reliance all these years!

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

try opera mini. Its agood browser. I dont know if it NOW works on Reliance Nokias.

^^^

It works well but you cannot download anything. Only for browsing...

I dont think download is allowed by OS itself. It just allow jar files to be downloaded and installed.

No,you can download other stuff also like ring tones,themes,wall papers,screen savers etc. Using opera mini.but the list does here.you can browse all sites.

Hi Friends

Can anyone help me out on how to access the internet (and which browser to use) on Nokia 6275i. I have heavily used Net Connect through USB cable to my laptop using my previous Nokia 3105. And using same on 6275i, but would like to access net on the phone itself too.

Would be great if someone could help me out with the process (if at all there is one :confuse: )

This would greatly ward off my post 6275i purchase dissonance and bulwark my decision of sticking to Reliance all these years!

Thanks and Regards

Gaurav

I have been using operamini 4 without any problem except one (mentioned earlier-download)

type operamini.com on your browser goto

you will get download link

remember opera loads as same HTML page

even though page size stripped down, every page has huge capacity

and you will get heavily bill!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^

Bytes hardly matters my dear friends, if the user is getting the benefit to use the internet on the cellphone then who's affraid of the bytes.

And one thing more, Opera Mini is a very intelligent browser. It always COMPRESS the page which you view on your mobile by more than 75%.

Regards.

wow...it's amazing....do we have any other such applications that can be downloaded on this handset? world clock...messenger etc ??

I think there a lot of softwares already available on the forum. You can check the ones you need.

Please post any good wap sites.

i use

wap.rediff.com

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

With opera mini you don't have to in to any Wap site.it doesn't support it.rather it ornms the full site itself.you can easily download many applications exon river like www.getjar.com,www.mobile9.com,www.mobango.com etc.enjoy yourself.

With opera mini you don't have to in to any Wap site.it doesn't support it.rather it ornms the full site itself.you can easily download many applications exon river like www.getjar.com,www.mobile9.com,www.mobango.com etc.enjoy yourself.

But if you go for full site, it will consume much more bandwidth. check difference with

www.rediff.com

and

wap.rediff.com

The news & articles are same on both but rediff.com will download much more bytes.

^^^

@rbdhoot

You are right my dear friend, but Opera Mini, intelligently reduce your bytes by approximately 75%. And you can view any site on opera mini, that's the benefit in it.

Regards.

I second it.although opera mini doesn't support direct downloading yet it directs the download through Wap.also it compresses the data by about 75%.so the data traffic is also comparable to that of the Wap browser with the added advantage of a full browser.actually i have subscribed the unlimited r world pack.so whatever i browse or download is totally free and i pay 249 bucks plus tax per month.i am able to browse almost all sites.the speed is also very good.

Hey Guys ...

This seems to be an interesting topic under discussion & some members have succeded in the mission also. I also want to benefit from the above discussion.

I have recently (5 days back) upgraded to Nokia 6275i and would like to browse the net on the phone itself as it gives lot of freedon. Can members involved in the above discussion above guide me by providing a step by step guide on how to browse the net on the phone itself.

Please provide the following:

1. Softwares (Browser) required to be installed on the phone

2. How to configure the browser to connect to net ?

3. What shall be the monthly charges for browsing the net on the phone itself?

4. Do we need to activate any service from the Reliance side?

I have the following :

1. Nokia 6275i

2. Reliance Post paid connection.

If members can upload the sfotwares here I shall be greatfull. Eagerly waiting for your detailed response.

Regards

Hey Guys ...

This seems to be an interesting topic under discussion & some members have succeded in the mission also. I also want to benefit from the above discussion.

I have recently (5 days back) upgraded to Nokia 6275i and would like to browse the net on the phone itself as it gives lot of freedon. Can members involved in the above discussion above guide me by providing a step by step guide on how to browse the net on the phone itself.

Please provide the following:

1. Softwares (Browser) required to be installed on the phone

2. How to configure the browser to connect to net ?

3. What shall be the monthly charges for browsing the net on the phone itself?

4. Do we need to activate any service from the Reliance side?

I have the following :

1. Nokia 6275i

2. Reliance Post paid connection.

If members can upload the sfotwares here I shall be greatfull. Eagerly waiting for your detailed response.

Regards

1 - Opera

2 - It will do it automatically. Just enter name of site.

3 - No monthly Charges Just 10paise / 10KB

4 - No service to be activated from Reliance.