Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ferrari

I've Lost Half Of My Phonebook, Please Help Me Recover It...

Friends, I am doomed. Nokia 6275 has betrayed me.

My phonebook has lost half of the numbers. I had connected it to Diego 3.09 to update PRL file. And now, half the phonebook is missing.

Please help me, share some techniques, some software, through which I can get back my numbers.

Please Please Please

Help me. The numbers are VERY Important. Help me.

I've tried MobilEDIT Forensic, but my phone (Nokia 6275) is not detected.

Please help me...

@ferrari, don't worry my friend. Some techies here can surely help you.

I've had lots of screw ups with contacts. I've learnt that have outlook as the default address book, calendar, tasks, notes. Sync what's there in outlook to any device you like. Outlook is the main. Any problem like you loose your phone, loose data, data curruption, you can always recover.

@ferrari, don't worry my friend. Some techies here can surely help you.

I've had lots of screw ups with contacts. I've learnt that have outlook as the default address book, calendar, tasks, notes. Sync what's there in outlook to any device you like. Outlook is the main. Any problem like you loose your phone, loose data, data curruption, you can always recover.

I hope there is some software to recover my data now. I cannot connect using MobilEDIT Forensic. Is there any other software I can use?

Have you requested the customer care dept

they might hel you in some cases

Else some experts from the forum must helpo you in this case

I hav seen s/w for sms recovery

But still iam runningout of key for that

thats why i have not posted

And about the contacts recovery

for cdma is too difficult to work ut

Till now i am not understood how diego works

Also can any one show me the path to dl prl for tata

i have rim s/w wants to convert to tata

i am not able to find it here

I had also faced the problem last month. Even though i used many recovery tools, I could not recover the data

My phonebook has lost half of the numbers. I had connected it to Diego 3.09 to update PRL file. And now, half the phonebook is missing.

Please help me, share some techniques, some software, through which I can get back my numbers.

Please Please Please

Please help me...

It is not possible that diego delete contacts by itself. I have connected my mobiles 100s of time (i mean it). With diego, rewritten PRL, backed up and resotred, evenphone book back up and resotre etc.

See if your diego has taken back up of your user data. If you have tried to upgrade software or disconnected phone while some writting in progress than it is possible and if so there is no waay you can recover your phone book. Unless you can find out back up file taken automatically by diego. Search your temp folders and diego folders. If you have synced your phone with outlook / other PIM, then try restoring it from there.

While feedling with phone always take precaution to take uptodate backup before connecting it to software like diego / phoenix or PSTs.

Please Please Please

Please help me...

It is not possible that diego delete contacts by itself. I have connected my mobiles 100s of time (i mean it). With diego, rewritten PRL, backed up and resotred, evenphone book back up and resotre etc.

See if your diego has taken back up of your user data. If you have tried to upgrade software or disconnected phone while some writting in progress than it is possible and if so there is no waay you can recover your phone book. Unless you can find out back up file taken automatically by diego. Search your temp folders and diego folders. If you have synced your phone with outlook / other PIM, then try restoring it from there.

While feedling with phone always take precaution to take uptodate backup before connecting it to software like diego / phoenix or PSTs.

In Diego 3.09, I had clicked on Phone model Upgrade.

There, just for the sake of testing, I clicked on "Read Phone Information"

i was impressed how all the data was read, including phonebook.

then, I clicked on "Write Phone Information"

I thought nothing will change.

But phonebook entries from letter P to Z are gone... Maybe 100 contacts were there.

How does Diego store backups? Which file?