Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sutarianiral

Lost Reception !

Hello,

I have a PPC buyed from sadikbhai..he has made it RUIM based.. the phone is used by my sister..

her ruim out of the blue stopped giving reception on the phone ..while it worked alrite on a classic model & on my ppc..

while .. when i insert my ruim in her phone .. the reception is back! (though it takes a bit longer time then normal to find the reception after reset)..

She told me that in the before the phone was used by her husband and after few months his ruim also stopped giving reception, and so she was using the phone till now..but now her ruim has also stopped giving reception..

can anyone explain me what can be the problem ?

or a procedure to make it an ruimless phone..

thanks!,

Niral.

is there no one to help me out here ..?

im sure the problem is with the ruim configuration that has been done initially..

even sadik as usual just restrains from answering my calls . (dam he even knows that the phone has lost reception!! )..and its been 5 days now.. you all can know how hard daily becomes when your phone is not working...

i just want to configure my phone back to ruimless mode...

if anyone knows the procedure..

^^^

@sutarianiral

My dear friend, don't get disappointed. Techies like kshah and hetaldp can help you in this matter. Try PM them directly. They might be helpful to you.

Regards.

Hey honest !..

I really like the way you say & address everyone..

wats you name ? vk ?

is there no one to help me out here ..?

im sure the problem is with the ruim configuration that has been done initially..

even sadik as usual just restrains from answering my calls . (dam he even knows that the phone has lost reception!! )..and its been 5 days now.. you all can know how hard daily becomes when your phone is not working...

i just want to configure my phone back to ruimless mode...

if anyone knows the procedure..

Same promlem with my ppc that i have bought from sadik.

Sadik told me that there might be some problem with it`s network chip, but he too unable to got the solution .

Will try here in local market to make it repair and post if sucessful.

Till experinced members i.e. Hetal are requested to solve the problem.

Thanks

ohh..but can't he just change the phone to normal mode..that is ruimless mode.. NV ??

It could be because of WM6 and RIL (Radio interface layer) properties. I will suggest you to first flash your phone with original radio and WM5 rom and see if it works.

It could be because of WM6 and RIL (Radio interface layer) properties. I will suggest you to first flash your phone with original radio and WM5 rom and see if it works.

where will i get the original rom and radio.

My problem of lost reception have been gone after servicing the ppc and working fine.

According to technician reception was going due to moisture or carbon deposition b/w mb .