Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manmeetsohal@gmail.com

Nokia 6275:call Recorder Or Spy Call Missing In

Not Possible.

I CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE

I GOT A WIRE FOR MY 6275

through which I am planning to connect this wire which will have the one audio connector on both sides

one side will go to LINE IN on my pc motherboard port for recording the running radio or conversations from my nokia to my pc

I will try on one fine day and will post the recorded sounds here

Who will appreciate this and join with me

:)

Edited by praveen.valluri

If you do not want to do it natively than I will suggest to do as follow:

1. Buy USB MP3 / MP4 player with microphone input

2. Take handsfree kit of Nokia any other handset (Based on your handset ofcourse)

3. Connect small microphone to USB player. On microphone, make small attachment where one ear bud is placed in close proximity of microphone.

Now when ever you get a phone call, switch on recording on USB drive. I have done this before I bought Treo 700P for this reason only. I was working very well but some times I was used to forget to switch on USB drive and you have to learn how to live with delay s.

I also want this thing very badly but not with the help of some external harware.

Waiting for some software update by NOKIA............

NOKIA guys if you are reading this. Please Please make some software update for 6275 as to record voice conversation

It is infact hardware + software limitation. You can not record even in Windows mobile too. Symbian and palm yes.

And for this reason only I switched to PALM treo 700p

@Manmeet

no way { for ur knowledge by changing the extensions how like we are not able to play the wav in our mobiles (telling you as an example ) in the similar way,

it is not possible to make a sis programmed file to convert as jar

@Manmeet

no way { for ur knowledge by changing the extensions how like we are not able to play the wav in our mobiles (telling you as an example ) in the similar way,

I HAVE FOUND CALL RECORDER FOR NOKIA 6275.I WILL BE POSTING THIS SHORTLY.SO CHEARS NOKIA 6275 USERS.

REDGS

MANMEET

@Manmeet

I HAVE FOUND CALL RECORDER FOR NOKIA 6275.I WILL BE POSTING THIS SHORTLY.SO CHEARS NOKIA 6275 USERS.

REDGS

MANMEET

Please give me the software as I need it badly.

Please PM me the link.

@Manmeet

REDGS

MANMEET

Please PM me the software or post it here. I need that very badly.

@Manmeet

REDGS

MANMEET

Please post at least its name. I waaaaaaant it . PLS PM OR POST IT HERE & SHARE

@Manmeet

REDGS

MANMEET

dear it is still december

we have still four more months for APRIL 1

I dont beleive this spy call recorder or a radio recording software working inside a mobile ......................... :Contento:

kidding you {" dont mind

Hi Manmeet,

What are you waiting for man. Give us the link we all need it badly

^^^

Yes Manmeet, if you got it, then please post it ASAP. We have been waiting for quite long for a software like this.

i am too waitin 4 it

nokia 3110c & nokia 3500c are support record

u call to some and go to option record option there but i not found in 6275

all are work S40 :NOTriste::NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

^^^

Yes Manmeet, if you got it, then please post it ASAP. We have been waiting for quite long for a software like this.

WHY THERE IS IF AND BUTS I HAVE GOTIT I HAVE SPECIALLY GOT IT MADE WITH THE HELP OF MY AUSTRALIAN FRIEND.I WILL POST IT.I KNOW IT IS OF GRT USE MY CD ROM IS NOT WORKING I WILL DO IT VERY SOON>PL BEAR.

Redgs

Manmeet

@ manmeet please post the software soon.all owners of 6265 and 6275 are eagerly waiting for it.so please don't delay.

Is it working on your 6275 ?

YES ITS WORKING ON MY CELL NOKIA 6275

Its nice to hear that.

Please post it asap

i think u are kidding mr. manmeet. IF we hav to record a conversation the program must be in run while calling. In my knowledge it is not supported by Nokia 6275. The only chance is after callig i think we hav to open the program. So if u got something like that pls post it here. Because we are the members of this forum to develop this we have to share everything our knowledge, information, news, softwares etc. .Bcoz we all are proud members of this forum and it is our responsibliy.

So i dont know why u are not posting it here. I think u aim any financial benefit.

Watever it is pls post at least its name