Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manmeetsohal@gmail.com

Nokia 6275:call Recorder Or Spy Call Missing In

I’m also think that manmeet r kidding. It is not possible to run call recorder run on series 40.

So far we know that there is no such application for series 40 phones.but my dear friends nothing is impossible in this world.always new things happen for the first time.so some genius might have developed such an application for the benefit of all of us.also we should not doubt manmee's intensions,as he has already posted yesterday that his cd rom isn't working.i hope he will surely post it once it works.

I am also waiting

I surprised how can run an application during a call

our handset will not support multi functioning, we couldn't minimise a program.is it?

As far as I know there is no solution available.

Dear Manmeet,

You are taking too long to post it.

everybody is anxious here to get that software. try to understand it and overcome your problem and post the link asap

If a call recorder can work only in symbian phones, then how does it work on LG 6230 etc phones? These LG phones do not support multi-tasking at all.

I think there may be some software available for call recording, give time to manmeet as he has already said that there is some problem in his computer. Lets see maybe he will post sooner or later.

If a call recorder can work only in symbian phones, then how does it work on LG 6230 etc phones? These LG phones do not support multi-tasking at all.

I think there may be some software available for call recording, give time to manmeet as he has already said that there is some problem in his computer. Lets see maybe he will post sooner or later.

Dear,

I never use LG6230 till now. I thing it is not java enabled and cant be installed third party softwares.is it? Call recorder mentioned by you may be inbuilt application in LG6230

i think u are kidding mr. manmeet. IF we hav to record a conversation the program must be in run while calling. In my knowledge it is not supported by Nokia 6275. The only chance is after callig i think we hav to open the program. So if u got something like that pls post it here. Because we are the members of this forum to develop this we have to share everything our knowledge, information, news, softwares etc. .Bcoz we all are proud members of this forum and it is our responsibliy.

So i dont know why u are not posting it here. I think u aim any financial benefit.

Watever it is pls post at least its name

Dear Friends,

I very well know We all are proud members of this site.I am not at all looking in for any financial benifits.I will be happy if others can also get its benifit as i am getting it from it.My laptop is out of order and full software is in my laptop only.I hope i will get it back from service centre very soon.So PL bear Freinds.

Redgs

Manmeet

Dear Friend Manmeet,

Dude there is not possibilities of software like this in Nokia6275 u r Just waisting other's time !

Leave that ! i was using previously that Sony's Z5 in that there was directly key to Record ! press 1 key and your call will b record for nxt 3 minutes ( in 2002)

and still Nokia Behind from Sony's Technology ! i didn't ceen any software here in mumbai ( Indraprasth Also =Were Pyracy Rulz and Software comes 1st)

But Guys Dont Worry ! i'll Serch in Total Mumbai ! And will make a Good Way Soon !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

i think u are kidding mr. manmeet. IF we hav to record a conversation the program must be in run while calling. In my knowledge it is not supported by Nokia 6275. The only chance is after callig i think we hav to open the program. So if u got something like that pls post it here. Because we are the members of this forum to develop this we have to share everything our knowledge, information, news, softwares etc. .Bcoz we all are proud members of this forum and it is our responsibliy.

So i dont know why u are not posting it here. I think u aim any financial benefit.

Dear Friends,

I very well know We all are proud members of this site.I am not at all looking in for any financial benifits.I will be happy if others can also get its benifit as i am getting it from it.My laptop is out of order and full software is in my laptop only.I hope i will get it back from service centre very soon.So PL bear Freinds.

Redgs

Manmeet

You previously said that the software is working on your phone, so why are you waiting for the laptop to get OK, just get the software from your phone and upload to rimweb

Yes,that can and should be done without waste any more time.you can copy the software from your phone to a pc and can upload it in the forum.please do it and don the suspense.

Dear Friends,

Redgs

Manmeet

You previously said that the software is working on your phone, so why are you waiting for the laptop to get OK, just get the software from your phone and upload to rimweb

Yes,that can and should be done without waste any more time.you can copy the software from your phone to a pc and can upload it in the forum.please do it and don the suspense.

I don't think such software may exist. Why aren't you mentioning just the name of that s/w from your Mobile ???

Today manmeet called me and told about the software. He said it can record conversation for upto 6 mins and by pressing a key. He told that it was developed by his australian friend by converting .sis recording program file into .jar and making some syntax changes. I dont know very much about this.But in his words he is confident and honest. I asked him to upload it from the phone he told about his damageed laptop and there is no other way to do it. Also assured me he will post it soon.

Ok we all are expecting it soon...............

yaar what kind of problem is in your laptop, KI ITNE DIN HO GAYE THIK HI NAHI HO RAHA.

jaldi karo bhai

^^^

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE my dear friends.

Regards.

^^^

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE my dear friends.

Regards.

But when will this race end

?

But when will this race end

?

The race will end when the Tortoise reach the landmark. But in this case I don't know where did the tortoise reached till.

Regards.

manmeetsohal ek aisa aadmi hain jiska na computer thik hain , na hi laptop thik hain or nahi iska dimaag thik hain

^^^

@dinesh1

Cool down buddy. Mind your language on this neat and clean forum.

Regards.

This is no way Manmeet, you cannot break trust of so many rimwebians this way.

If you don't have such kind of software then you must not have mentioned it and make fool of other people

I think you should appologise