Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
yash

Lg6600 Vs. Nokia 6275 Vs. Motokrzr V3m

Hi,

I am planning to change my current handset, LG6330 and have narrowed down my options to LG6600, Nokia 6275 and Motokrzr v3m. Please help me choose based on the following parameters:

1. SMS Capabilities: Most important feautre for me. I've DAPO scheme (unlimited free sms to any no.) and send out 2-3k sms every month. I need a phone with large inbox capacity and preferably one which stores sms on the microSD card. Additionally, there should be some way of transferring sms to PC using BITPIM or some software. LMS/ concatenated sms feature, SMS groups is a must. Please tell me the inbox capacities of each phone.

2. MP3 player and ringtones: must have feature. Uploading ringtones thru PC or bluetooth capability is a must.

3. Battery Life: : I talk around 2-3 hours daily, SMS a LOT, will use the music player occasionally, and travel frequently in traing with journey time ~ 30 hours. Therefore i need a phone with very long battery life.

4. Camera : Will take pics mainly for uploading on Orkut and storing on PC. Quality should be atleast decent.

5. Call History and timer: I mention this becuase i've heard that this basic feature is not present in Nokia 6275. If so, can some software rectify this problem?

6. FM radio: desirable though not a must have feature.

7. Cost justification: Finally, the cost and features should justify upgradation from LG6330.

Thanks & Regards

Yash

Edited by yash

Guys,

thanks for your recommendations. Could you also tell me the reasons in light of the parameters mentioned above? What's the sms storing capacity of 6275? can it be increased by using some software?

Edited by yash

Battery life: No current Handset meets your demand.

SMS Capabilities:

Nokia 6275 inbox 30 SMS, no option to transfer to PC or Mem card.

LG RD 6600 inbox 300 SMS, no option to transfer to PC or Mem card.

Motorola no idea.

Call History and timer: 6275 dose not support, RD 6600 support.

My view RD 6600 is near by match for you. :thumb:

Battery life: No current Handset meets your demand.

SMS Capabilities:

Nokia 6275 inbox 30 SMS, no option to transfer to PC or Mem card.

LG RD 6600 inbox 300 SMS, no option to transfer to PC or Mem card.

Motorola no idea.

Call History and timer: 6275 dose not support, RD 6600 support.

My view RD 6600 is near by match for you. :thumb:

CORRECTION

Nokia 6275 has max 90 SMS inbox + 10 in RUIM makes 100 SMS total...( Still no use for DAPO me also suffering this phone knew even before taking but had no better choice)

You need every thing of phone, PDA and Ipod. Which is not possible. If you really want a solution then go for PPC 6700 (Available across this forum too), go for a spare battery or two. Cradle will charge your spare battery. PPC do not have limitations of SMS storage. I stored more than 4000 SMS. Battery will allow you to keep on SMSing and QUERTY keybard will make it even faster. Certain softwares can automate process of sending SMS too. There are couple of handset in GSM which can give what you want.

After seeing your requirments I dont recommend you 6275

1. sms capacity is less

2. battery life not very good.

3. no call timer present ( you can see just the duration of last call )

But camera quality is far superior than other two handset

You need every thing of phone, PDA and Ipod. Which is not possible. If you really want a solution then go for PPC 6700 (Available across this forum too), go for a spare battery or two. Cradle will charge your spare battery. PPC do not have limitations of SMS storage. I stored more than 4000 SMS. Battery will allow you to keep on SMSing and QUERTY keybard will make it even faster. Certain softwares can automate process of sending SMS too. There are couple of handset in GSM which can give what you want.

WATS THE PRICE FOR THIS MOBILE.....CAN U SURF INTERNET LIKE LAPTOP .....ON THIS CELL

It may available for 10k for used and may be reliance is offering for less than 18K (I am not sure) You can browse almost all sites and also can use it as laptop for mailing and browsing. Supports wide variety of audio and video files. Only drawback is lesser battery life than phones and bulkier than phone. I am been using smart phones since last 3 years and frankly I can not live without smart phones, its addiction.