Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vikasmahajanz

Lg 6600 Deep Inside

Hey download this pdf to read each and every feature available in lg 6600..

The first best feature of this handset is the sms inbox memory which has been increased from 30 to 300.

The second best feature of this handset is you can set any video in your internal memory to wallpaper. :winko:

Hey i have also uploaded the best convertor for converting into mp4. ie Any video convertor pro full version.

Note-: to get mp4 video file played back in your mobile do set the bitrate to 15 from 25... while converting in the software. :winko:

Here is the link from where you can download full version software <<Click to download Any Video Converter Professional Complete>>

LG_RD6600.pdf

Edited by vikasmahajanz

Can we set FM as alarm in this mobile? I am addicted to this in my N2865.

Yes my friend it is also one of its feature but for that you have to remain its headset connected with the mobile :winko:

The first best feature of this handset is the sms inbox memory which has been increased from 30 to 300.

The second best feature of this handset is you can set any video in your internal memory to wallpaper. :winko:

Hey i have also uploaded the best convertor for converting into mp4. ie Any video convertor pro full version.

Note-: to get mp4 video file played back in your mobile do set the bitrate to 15 from 25... while converting in the software. :winko:

Here is the link from where you can download full version software <<Click to download Any Video Converter Professional Complete>>

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/style_emoticon...lt/NOTriste.gif

boss sorry but ur info was not at all useful

if u really want to help then pls tell how to add animations on memory card,mmc does not except abything if handset does not support that file,mp4 videos cannot be played don't know why , but it is so in my handset

if u can then pls help

ur help would be admirable

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/style_emoticon...lt/NOTriste.gif

boss sorry but ur info was not at all useful

if u really want to help then pls tell how to add animations on memory card,mmc does not except abything if handset does not support that file,mp4 videos cannot be played don't know why , but it is so in my handset

if u can then pls help

ur help would be admirable

My dear mp4 will be played only when you will add them to memory card with name such as MOV_00** eg-: MOV_0067. This is the same name as saved automatically when you shoot a movie through its camera...!

Note-: you have to place mp4 files with the recomended name in the folder of ur micro sd card where you can find other movie files its in same folder where pictures are stored...

Moreover you can transfer .gif format pictures from any sony erricson mobile through bluetooth.. I dont know why bt it accepts .gif format pictures from sony erricson only...

NOTE-: Use this any video convertor to convert your video into mp4 and do set bit rate to 15. and also select mp4 for mobile format from drop down menu... :winko:

hey dude !!

me new user of this site and newly to RD 6600 !!

so i am not getting that how to put cell to BLuetooth to listen mp4 or fm ?

kindly replay me !

hey dude !!

me new user of this site and newly to RD 6600 !!

so i am not getting that how to put cell to BLuetooth to listen mp4 or fm ?

kindly replay me !

hey chat with me on yahoo or gtalk...!

my id s are vikasmahajanz@yahoo.com, vikasmahajanz@gmail.com

Hello friend,

I am agreed with you that it's a good handset at this price. I like it's inbox capacity of 300 msg most. You can convert your video through software "Total video converter" also. It is better to transfer videos through LG Desktop to phone and than to memory card so problems not arise.

:GirandoOjos:

Can we set FM as alarm in this mobile? I am addicted to this in my N2865.

Yes my friend it is also one of its feature but for that you have to remain its headset connected with the mobile :winko:

i don't understand why FM phones need headset as antenna?

Becoz an antenna is reqd for FM reception.

So it's a clever design to use headset as antenna rather than having a separate antena attached to the phone.

(...I guess I know what your next question is going to be!)

Becoz an antenna is reqd for FM reception.

So it's a clever design to use headset as antenna rather than having a separate antena attached to the phone.

(...I guess I know what your next question is going to be!)

you should have answered it then.

But Vikas, I cannot set videos as wallpaper even if i have copied it to the internal memory. Plz tell how to set it as wallpaper.

But Vikas, I cannot set videos as wallpaper even if i have copied it to the internal memory. Plz tell how to set it as wallpaper.

Hi San ,

U can put Video as a main theme ! 1 way .........................

Click menu >> Multimedia >> Camera >> My Movie Gallery >> Press List Button ( u Will Get list of your video's

Check there u r phone memory Video's u will find there 1 option as MAIN THEME >> ENABLE )

Finally u will get that video as u r main theme !

Hi San ,

U can put Video as a main theme ! 1 way .........................

Click menu >> Multimedia >> Camera >> My Movie Gallery >> Press List Button ( u Will Get list of your video's

Check there u r phone memory Video's u will find there 1 option as MAIN THEME >> ENABLE )

Finally u will get that video as u r main theme !

Wow! Shyam, Vikas, That was GREAT!! Thankx yaar thankx a lot both of u.

Edited by san73