Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vidhur7

Sms To Multiple Recepients

i use motorola L7 GSM thru which i can send same message to upto 50 ph numbers in one command. i hv found this to b a very useful time n effort saving facility for sending mass sms ........... however in cdma i am able to locate phones which can send to max 20 ph nos only ..............................can anybody suggest a cdma ph which can send sms to more than 20 ph numbers in one command ? ..... in any price range .

I have tried sending multiple SMS using softwares on PPC and Treo 700P but no software add more than 10 contacts in a group. in CDMA

In PPC you can use Group SMS sender ... there is no limit on the number of contacts to send sms to at once.

cheers

karki

i use skb group sms sender on PPC and i dont think it has any limits to the number of contacts to which you can send the sms.

I have tried sending multiple SMS using softwares on PPC and Treo 700P but no software add more than 10 contacts in a group. in CDMA

Use Skb For sending Sms.

Working perfectly.

Use Skb For sending Sms.

Working perfectly.

from th replies i infer ... if i use skb on ppc (cdma)... i can send th same sms to unlimited no. of recepients in a single command

ppc is ut star ppc 6700 .... rite ..?

wot is skb ......?

can these multiple sms b sent from th handset directly .... or after attaching to th pc ....?

cost of ppc and skb ....... and availability ...?

any other handset besides this ....?

PPC is UTS ppc6700

SKB is a software maker - and group sms send is the app ... you can possibly get that on a little googling :)

the multi sms can be sent from handset .. if you plan to use the PC then use Jeyo SMS connect on PPC

or buy a Huwaei Ec325 USB modem, convert to RuIM, and send sms from the PC (easily) .. :)

just messaged about 3600 members of various biking clubs yesterday :D

hehe

cheers

karki

PPC is UTS ppc6700

SKB is a software maker - and group sms send is the app ... you can possibly get that on a little googling :)

the multi sms can be sent from handset .. if you plan to use the PC then use Jeyo SMS connect on PPC

or buy a Huwaei Ec325 USB modem, convert to RuIM, and send sms from the PC (easily) .. :)

sounds gr8 ..... thnx friends .............

but can th skb software b used on other models too ... esp slightly cheaper ones ....to successfully send unlimited number of sms ...????

PPC is UTS ppc6700

sounds gr8 ..... thnx friends .............

but can th skb software b used on other models too ... esp slightly cheaper ones ....to successfully send unlimited number of sms ...????

U can use SKB group on any windows based mobile.

CDMA and GSM both.

why you guys dont try SKB and then discuss. I had it but I never used. So dont know.

dear ashok gaurav n tanveer ..... thnx 4 th encouraging replies ......... wud b obliged for further information

1. is there any cdma ph .... on which v cn send sms to at least upto 50 recepients on a single command ...... without using any external software ...... (as in th motorola L7 gsm) ..?

2. which specific cdma models r windows based on which th skb software can b used successfully to send unlimited sms ..?

Edited by vidhur7

Use Skb For sending Sms.

Working perfectly.

from th replies i infer ... if i use skb on ppc (cdma)... i can send th same sms to unlimited no. of recepients in a single command

ppc is ut star ppc 6700 .... rite ..?

wot is skb ......?

can these multiple sms b sent from th handset directly .... or after attaching to th pc ....?

cost of ppc and skb ....... and availability ...?

any other handset besides this ....?

How much does these phone costs and are they available in Mumbai? If yes then where? Is there minimum 50 people only to whom we can send sms or as many as 100000 phone numbers added and all it goes at 1 go? Suppose if the sms doesnt reach there still the amount gets deducted? Is it free or is it payable? If its free can we send it only by attaching it through a computer or without a computer also? If suppose I don have a computer then the software will be installed for sending sms? So do you need to pay monthly rental charges for that software or anything as such or just activate it by any phone dealer? Do you need to know any computer language in order to operate that software? Guys just help out for this