Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
techaditya

Netconnect On Nokia 3125,

Dear All,

I have a Reliance Postpaid Connection(for over 4 years) and currently use the Nokia 3125. I have a DKU-5 Data Cable and know how to copy my contacts from the cellphone. However I don't know how to use Reliance netconnect and neither do i have the software.

I have thoroughly searched Reliance's website & also gone to their Webworld but I can't find the Software anywhere. I have installed the Driver for the Cable already & use it with PC Suite.

Can anyone who has the software please upload it or tell me where to download it from with detailed instructions on how to use it. I have successfully used Reliance Netconnect with my oldLG RD 2030 but don't know how to do the same with the Nokia 3125. Can the experienced RemWebians please help out.

Thanks a million for the help

thanks for the Zip file Arun, where did you find it on Reliance's site?? I was unable to find it. Thanks. I'll try it and get back to say if it works.

Hey Arun, I found theLovGate Worm in the file downloaded , is it safe to use ? My Antivirus deleted the ZIp file.

Does anyone have another source of the file?