Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizca

Dual Cdma Sim Handsets

previous.gifChinese mobile NOTriste.gif Edited by konquerror

yup.. Chinese.. that's the only problem with this cell.. One other problem, its not available in India. And i m sure that to order from there (i.e. the website) is "completely" unsafe. If it would be available in India i would have definitely bought it.

hey guys.. went to buy a new phone today.. 

got to know, that Micromax has startd asking dealers to know about the market for dual sim CDMA phone that is CDMA + CDMA.

The dealer from whom I bought the new phone was sayng that Micromax is planning to launch dual sim CDMA handset probably by late feb or early march & it is expected to b arnd 4500 bucks.. cant confirm the same thou, but I dont think the dealer would just say for the sake of saying conisdering I ws not interested in such a phone..

check this phone:

http://www.solomobi....asp?pro_id=3118

claims to be used as GSM+GSM or CDMA+GSM or CDMA+CDMA... m not sure if it is available in India or not... but looks cool yaar.. Iphone clone and can be used in any mode.. 2gsm or 2 cdma or cdma+gsm... aur kya chahiye ... :)

if anybody have any more info.. please post...

Check out the battery size its very small, but writen 3500mah :rofl_200:

hey guys.. went to buy a new phone today.. 

got to know, that Micromax has startd asking dealers to know about the market for dual sim CDMA phone that is CDMA + CDMA.

The dealer from whom I bought the new phone was sayng that Micromax is planning to launch dual sim CDMA handset probably by late feb or early march & it is expected to b arnd 4500 bucks.. cant confirm the same thou, but I dont think the dealer would just say for the sake of saying conisdering I ws not interested in such a phone..

thats a great news if someone(micromax) starts making cdma+cdma den others(samsung,motorola,karbonn,etc) will follow soon......

^^^

Micromax use china phone as back end,

so first samsung or motorola will come with C+C then others will follows.