Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kales

Feedback On Rd6600 Headsets

If any of you tried hearing to Sony Erricson Noise free headsets, you will definetely go BONKERS!!!! :Sorprendido:

The makers of 6600 model should give a thought of adding EQUALIZER function or adjust BASS & TREBBLE functions.... :GirandoOjos:

Finally I am right now trying to explore the possibility of fixing a convertor (2.5 mm) to get in the Sony Erricson type headsets available in the local market....

Any of you tried this ??? Let me know.....

Edited by kales

hi

i wanna know it is possible to give extension to LG RD 6600 headset ? if Yes Then Which type of Converter will be use?

and 1 more thing in which type of sony erricson headset giving comfortability to change bass and trouble if you know then please give it's model no. here !

if line extension will be use then it's sure we can use any of headset ! and it will be the biggest help to Music Lover's ! ( And Sad For Pocket = SD Card + Headset ) :P

Regards

Shyam

Mates!

I bought this phone and returned it in 24 hours. Its certainly a big NO for Nokia/Sony Ericsson users.

Typing SMS using T9 is a big pain

Phone book search would definitely need some learning and patience

The phone although supports bluetooth, after you connect a bluetooth headset it doesn't support an Auto-Answer Mode which doesn't allow handsfree operation.

If you make a call with a bluetooth headset connected, you need to go to options and then transfer the call to the headset - again cumbersome process. While driving, I try to steal moments at traffic halts to make calls, not if I have to first call and then transfer, the phone is no good for me

Camera is not that impressive in my and my friends opinion

Keys are hard and not a charm to use.

The biggest nuisance is when you press the down navigation key at standby, which is the most commonly pressed key, -say to bring the phone out of standby, scrolling etc- the phone starts playing the selected ringtone. If this happens with me during a meeting, it will be awkward.

Certainly not for business users and executives.

Mates!

I bought this phone and returned it in 24 hours. Its certainly a big NO for Nokia/Sony Ericsson users.

Typing SMS using T9 is a big pain

Phone book search would definitely need some learning and patience

The phone although supports bluetooth, after you connect a bluetooth headset it doesn't support an Auto-Answer Mode which doesn't allow handsfree operation.

If you make a call with a bluetooth headset connected, you need to go to options and then transfer the call to the headset - again cumbersome process. While driving, I try to steal moments at traffic halts to make calls, not if I have to first call and then transfer, the phone is no good for me

Camera is not that impressive in my and my friends opinion

Keys are hard and not a charm to use.

The biggest nuisance is when you press the down navigation key at standby, which is the most commonly pressed key, -say to bring the phone out of standby, scrolling etc- the phone starts playing the selected ringtone. If this happens with me during a meeting, it will be awkward.

Certainly not for business users and executives.

Oops

Check ma another Thread ! it Will Help you Better !

discuss about LG RD 6600 !

Regards

Shyam

Regards

Oops

^^^

@shyam

My dear friends, if you want to help your co-members than their's no need to start another thread on the same topic or same handset. You can even help others here also.

Why to flood this neet and clean forum by posting different threads for the same handset.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Oops

^^^

@shyam

My dear friends, if you want to help your co-members than their's no need to start another thread on the same topic or same handset. You can even help others here also.

Why to flood this neet and clean forum by posting different threads for the same handset.

Regards.

dude please check it's date that topic posted so i dont want to repeat that all thing which i was explained there !

and by the way me not professional ! u will get it by checking ma all post's, topic's !

Honest We are here to help Each Other !

Unity Always Begins With 2 and Never Ends !

And Honest Please Dont Get misunderstand !

Regards

Shyam

Honest We are here to help Each Other !

^^^

My dear shyam, I agree with you that we are here to help each other. I raised the point because now there are so many thread on the RD6600 handset. Which only confuse the subscribers. Nothing else. Don't take it personally.

And Honest Please Dont Get misunderstand !

^^^

There is no chance to be misunderstood my dear Shyam. I can feel and understand your concern.

Regards.