Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sutarianiral

Htc Modem Usb Drivers For Vista 32/64 Bit

Hello,

I found this modem drivers for 6700..

normally i used internet sharing while connecting to internet on pc.. but it started giving some bugs on wm6.. and scked up battery very fast after every use.

so now i use my phone as a modem and use a dial up connection for internet... it works fine .. keeps phone cool..i can disconnect/connect from computer itself..

if you're using xp.. then modem drivers might be already installed..

those using vista can use these drivers..

Niral.

USB_MODEM_VISTA.ZIP

USB_MODEM_VISTA64.ZIP

Hello

ok, i could install the required driver for vista 64 to use the PPC 6700 as an usb Modem, but

where can i found the dialer now?, the former file I used as dialer is not ofering me the usb modem anymore!?

regards

Carlos

Anyone know how to install these drivers? There's 2 inf files, 2 sys files, and a cat file. Normally I'd just right-click the inf files and click Install but Vista complains "The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation"

When you connect the device to PC, it will show new hardware detected dialog. Then it will ask you for the drivers and you can point the directory of the drivers you downloaded.

Hi,

This time I'm stuck installing a Modem link from my Qtek S200(HTC pm300) on windows 7.

Just can't find the proper driver for it. It shows up as Generic Serial in my device manager and also the online search for driver is unsuccesful.

Would be nice if anyone can pass me the driver.

Cheers,

Ash