Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamitp

Which Service Provider Should I Go For? Plz Help

hi,

i m looking for a service provider(like airtel, vodafone, idea....), who can offer me the following services:

free calls within same network or to any one particular number, pre paid and the SIM can be fitted to any phone.

plz suggest me something.....

amit

^^^

@amit patnaik

MY dear friend, just forget that these GSM gangsters will offer you more freebies then CDMA ones. If you want to leech the free booty then just go for Reliance. As their are many offers available in which you get rim to rim free not only to one particular number but on all reliance phones.

Regards.

if you like good quality sound, wide netowrk, superior data speed and economical charges and also if you can live with limited range of handsets with very limited usable features then choose reliance or tata.

If you want to satisfy your fancy of handsets and ready to sacrifice voice quality, pathatic data speeds and read to pay about 15-20% more for voice then go for GSM. In GSM BSNL is best coverage wise, then comes airtel.

^^^

Very truely said my dear kshah.

Regards.

Friend if you really need a lot of calls to be made on a single network you might like to consider opting for MTNL with their student recharge voucher wherein you not only get unlimited local calls free to MTNL network bit you also get unlimited local smses to all networks and other calls includign std@1.

Or you might like to go for Idea's my gang wherein local calls to mobiles are @0.50 for 19 hours a day and with a stv of Rs.39 you can make std calls to mobiles@1.00.The benefit is the onnet calls to gang numbers@0.10.

Finally you can also check Reliance and Tata if you want to buy a new handset and all that.

yes go for mtnl vidyarthi plan . , at 310 rs / month u will have unltd local on network calls and unltd onnet and offnet sms and all networks at 1/ min with 100rs talktime free

If you want to make unlimited calls to just one number, then go for Reliance or Tata. But again if you would like to have good handsets, better coverage, easy interoperability, ease of changing service providers - then go for GSM.

If you would like to go for Reliance then make sure that you purchase a CDMA handset under Rs2000 such that you can have the option of thowing it after say 2 years. In the next 6-8 months Reliance will be pan India GSM operator, we can expect some freebeeies at that time as well. Hence do not invest much in CDMA handset and wait for the right time to jump to GSM.

well in Gang there is a CAP of 500 mins @ 0.10/per min if you have to make free calls at night time then go for IDEA connection with Night Chat card of Rs 99. otherwise try to get Old I-Card/ or Old H-Card on which you will be allow to select 5 local GSM nos on which you will be charged 0.25 per min for whole day. SMS anywhere in india @ 0.25. in case you want Old H-Card or I-Card PM me I have both so PM me ASAP cuz I have left with 2 SIM only

GSM- Delhi. Go for airtel i am sure there will be some plan running which gives u atleast one number free UL calling.

CDMA- Delhi. Go for Reliance.