Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
situ1962

Gprs+edge On Reliance Gsm Network

Recently reliance has started gprs+edge service in its gsm network in orissa circle.i think it has simultaneously started the service in all the circles where there is reliance gsm network.has anybody used it?if yes,what is the speed and what are the tariff plans?

Reliance has launched mobile internet on GSM silently (I don't know why. Its CDMA sibling is quite extrovert) and finding details about anything in the official website is difficult; and sometimes it is impossible also.

Anyways, regarding your query, it has been launched in December last year and unlimited usage costs Rs 303 for a month. EDGE is not omnipresent.

Regards...

^^^

Unlimited usage costs only Rs. 303 only for a month my dear friends. I think thats great.

Right now I'm paying Rs.699/- per month for 1gb data plan for advanced gprs service to Vodafone.

Regards.

Rs 303 a month is really good.but what is the speed?has anybody actually tested it?

when will the gprs will launch in kerala circle.?

nkmenon55 from calicut.

^^ Kerala Circle don't have GSM services from Reliance. So you have to wait till all india GSM launch. Till then you can use GPRS from IDEA/AirTel.

^^^

My dear friends, I think GPRS form Idea and Airtel is much more costlier then available from Reliance @ Rs.303.

Hopes Reliance will start its GSM services in Kerala at the earliest, so that all the subscribers will be benefited by the lower GPRS rates.

Regards.

AirTel GPRS costs Rs.274 per month where as Idea also has a plan in prepaid which charges Rs.9 for 24 hours of UL usage. So not costly at all compared to Reliance. But with Reliance I expect a better quality and speed at the same cost.

AirTel GPRS costs Rs.274 per month where as Idea also has a plan in prepaid which charges Rs.9 for 24 hours of UL usage. So not costly at all compared to Reliance. But with Reliance I expect a better quality and speed at the same cost.

I am afraid, this Rs 274 is not for unlimited, is it?

At our place, AirTel unlimited costs Rs 550. Actually it varies from zone to zone. And Idea is present only in few pockets. So, Reliance GPRS is a good option.

Its unlimited for 274 in kerala circle.

^^^

My dear friends, recently I heard that Airtel is providing unlimited gprs usage @ Rs.7/- per day. That comes to Rs.210/- per month. I think its great my dear friends.

Regards.

My Dear Kamal,

AirTel's official site is silent about this great offer as mentioned by you. Similarly there isn't any tariff rate disclosed for unlimited usage GPRS plans (Mobile Office) in case of many circles.

AirTel also cheats. As they debit monthly from your talkvalue for mobile office subscription. And you end up paying much more in the guise of admin charges.

Regards...

Now Reliance GSM give unlimited usage @ 303/- For 60days

^^^

My dear friends, recently I heard that Airtel is providing unlimited gprs usage @ Rs.7/- per day. That comes to Rs.210/- per month. I think its great my dear friends.

Regards.

Which circle are you from?

^^^

@srk006

My dear friend, I'm from Mumbai circle. But I've no confirmation about in which circle this airtel's offer is available. May be it is available in Maharashtra & Goa circle, but still not confirmed.

Regards.

Now Reliance GSM give unlimited usage @ 303/- For 60days

hi dear friend can i get GPRS (Rs 303) of reliance in mumbai.

plz tell me soon

^^^

@Shiv Raj

My dear friend, Reliance has not started GSM services in Mumbai till date. So no chance of getting the GPRS in Rs.303. You have to wait till Reliance starts its GSM serivce in Mumbai with new and better options.

Regards.

Regarding Airtel its either

a)Rs.498 per month (Rs498 easy recharge, no talk time, 30 days unlimited access) or

b)Rs.25 per day unlimited access - Rs.25 is deducted from ur prepaid balance at 8 in d morning daily.

This is what they charge in Kolkata and Bengal Circle.

They call this "mobile office" and "mobile office daily rental" respectively.

Edited by Gotlo