Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raccoon

Idea Cellular.. Billing Disrepencies!

I have an Idea I-card active pre paid plan, which gives local Idea to Idea calls at 10p in happy hours (3-4pm & 10-8am). The plan is exactly identical to Airtel Friendz. But ever since I got the connection, I'v noticed a significant disrepency in billing... calls that are made close to the begining of the Happy Hours... say if if you make a call at 10:20pm, I was getting billed at the normal rate of Re. 1 instead of 10 paise! Apparently the clock in their billing systems was totally outta sync!!

Cried myself horarse calling their Customer Care (which is almost always busy anyway!) and even Nodal Officer. In short, got no follow up or crap answers, etc. And the problem remained as it was for months. Then finally called up their appellete autohrity... and after weeks, and several sessions with them on the phone... like they wanted me to call up an Idea number at specified times, etc., they finally seem to have rectified the problem!

And well, today morning I get a big flower bouquet delivered to my residence... with a card, thanking me and bla bla... :)

Ha Ha Ha,

But then Alls well that ends well. What say?

Enjoy, man - you got a bouquet and a thank you card.

Yes, its cool... :) But the sad fact is that ALL operators in India seem to have almost uniformly pathetic customer service! You can almost never get ANYTHING done, unless you drag it to the highest level... and waste lotta time and energy in the process!! And that that sux more than I can describe...

^^^

Its great my dear raccoon.

Enjoy.