Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
techaditya

Lg Rd 3100 Phonebook Pc Sync

I bought an LG RD 3100 , (My Old Phone is the Nokia 3125 CDMA & I need to transfer my contacts) . I bought the USB data Cable & used the Software on Reliance's website to sync my Contacts.

I am unable to get the Phone to Communicate with the PC inspite of installing the driver Software on Reliance's website.

I get an error saying Check Port.

Is there some setting change that I need to make inorder for it to work?

Would anyone know what the Problem is? Has anyone been sucessful in getting the phone to communicate?

I have already successfully imported my Nokia Contacts into the LG SyncLite Software.

Thanks for the Help in advance

Hi

Try to upload your Phonebook entries to Rworld Phone Book Upload !

Then try to download it with u r new handset and same no.

2 nd Way ! Change Sync Software Try it Again ! From the link Given Below !

http://www.lgmobiles.com/index_cdma.php

and Replay me back that what happened !

Regards

Shyam

Dear Shyam,

Thanks for the Help, but the issue seems to be with the Driver & not the PC Sync. I have downloaded & Installed the PC Sync from Both Reliance website & LG Site . The Phone doesn't detect & when i try to synchronize it says Check port.

I think it is a driver issue. I got the Driver from Reliance 's Website. LG's website only has the Sync Software. Do you have an alternate driver. Or do you know anyone who has successfully synced their contacts

Regards,

Aditya

Edited by techaditya

Dear Shyam,

Thanks for the Help, but the issue seems to be with the Driver & not the PC Sync. I have downloaded & Installed the PC Sync from Both Reliance website & LG Site . The Phone doesn't detect & when i try to synchronize it says Check port.

I think it is a driver issue. I got the Driver from Reliance 's Website. LG's website only has the Sync Software. Do you have an alternate driver. Or do you know anyone who has successfully synced their contacts

Regards,

Aditya

I have successfully synced my contacts, to do, schedule, etc. with tha USB cable, with Nokia CA-42 driver.

Plz look at the following thread :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=12874