Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AGK

Retaining Old Number

Iam using LG 6130 which is not RUIM enabled.sudenly the phone has stopped working and is completely dead.LG service centre guy told me its completely damaged and can't be repaired.My question is if I buy a new reliance handset can i retain my old number? If yes then what is the procedure?I called CC and the guy told me to contact local reliance web world.Please reply.Thank you.

PS-Handet change card won't help.Bcos to use handset change card first we have to dial the pin from old handset which is not working in my case

^^^

@Nahid

My dear friend, only LG serivce centre people can be helpful to transfer you current mobile number on a new handset.

Regards.

Iam using LG 6130 which is not RUIM enabled.sudenly the phone has stopped working and is completely dead.LG service centre guy told me its completely damaged and can't be repaired.My question is if I buy a new reliance handset can i retain my old number? If yes then what is the procedure?I called CC and the guy told me to contact local reliance web world.Please reply.Thank you.

PS-Handet change card won't help.Bcos to use handset change card first we have to dial the pin from old handset which is not working in my case

Yes you can change ,for that you have to go to Reliance web world,purchase a new handset.tell them about your problem and they'll do it through their system.

I also did the same I was using Nokia 2280, Whn it got out of order i just told them the problem when i purchased NOKIA 6275 and i was able to retain my number

Als this time go in for UIM based set

Yes you can change ,for that you have to go to Reliance web world,purchase a new handset.tell them about your problem and they'll do it through their system.

I also did the same I was using Nokia 2280, Whn it got out of order i just told them the problem when i purchased NOKIA 6275 and i was able to retain my number

Als this time go in for UIM based set

Thank you very much for the info

Hi

1 more Question to All Techies and Member's If someone's mobile got stolen/lost somewhere and it can able to transfer our old No. ?

and After transferring the old No. that old mobile can work with new no . how to track this mobile with Reliance?

Regards

Shyam

Hi

1 more Question to All Techies and Member's If someone's mobile got stolen/lost somewhere and it can able to transfer our old No. ?

and After transferring the old No. that old mobile can work with new no . how to track this mobile with Reliance?

Regards

Shyam

Dear Shyam,

If a Handset has been changed by using HCC then Reliance can track the new no. on the old Handset. It is only when it is transfered by using an R-SIM that it is difficult to trace.

Also if your Phone is dead & you want to change your Handset just tell the Webworld that your Handset is stolen & show them Proof that you are the Rightful owner of the Phone & the Telephone no. (Original Bill & ID Proof). Then They can program your old no. into the New phone.

Regards,

Aditya

Hi

Regards

Shyam

Dear Shyam,

If a Handset has been changed by using HCC then Reliance can track the new no. on the old Handset. It is only when it is transfered by using an R-SIM that it is difficult to trace.

Also if your Phone is dead & you want to change your Handset just tell the Webworld that your Handset is stolen & show them Proof that you are the Rightful owner of the Phone & the Telephone no. (Original Bill & ID Proof). Then They can program your old no. into the New phone.

Regards,

Aditya

^^^

@ Aditya

Dear i want to know about that method which shows all properties of our old mobile with the help of some request of sms's !

Regards

Shyam

Hi

Regards

Shyam

Dear Shyam,

Regards,

Aditya

^^^

@ Aditya

Dear i want to know about that method which shows all properties of our old mobile with the help of some request of sms's !

Regards

Shyam

:Sorprendido:

send sms on 53738 write... odr<spsce> your handset rsn no. ex- odr rlghs1000525312

second one is ex- getstat rlghs1000123456

Why worry??

Goto nearest Webworld. Purchase a handset. They will transfer your old number in the new handset.

Thanks,

Dhanith

^^^

@ Dhanith !

Dude i think u r misunderstood ! Please Check mine previous reply for more info !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam