Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gtran_rocks

GTRAN Ownership Count

Do you own a GTRAN handset ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a GTRAN handset ?

• Belong to GTRAN Owners club

This poll has been initiated to come at a figure for no. of the new GTRAN cdma phone owners.

The phone is new and gr8 ! lets find out how many GTRAN phones have been sold since its launch.

cmon guys, vote!

gtran 4020 is the second most popular set apart from lg rd2030...

its a pity only 3 votes have been registered so far...

I have it and i love it except for the battery which i have found out works better when charged with the phone, dont know if it is conincidental but thats my finding!

I dont know where the other GTRAN owners are ? Are you guys sleeping or what ? lol :wacko:

Karpar you'r right, this is the second most popular set after LG 2030.

2030 has got this share of popularity with 1.5 years of launch and more than 8 months of member postings on this forum.

But GTRAN forum has managed to grab the second position in just a month of launch of both - The phone and the subforum as well !

I have taken the initiative to lead this Sub-forum to make it the most popular and leading handset in RIMWEB. It makes me happy that its already the second most popular one. This is the aim with which i accepted the Moderatorship of this Sub Forum. The threads that i have started have been getting good responses and attracting a lot of Gtran users / potential GTRAN buyers.

But this poll post seems to have been ignored by guests and members alike

Guys no IT Dept guys are gonna raid you if you participate in the poll here as a GTRAN owner B) lol

So go ahead and take part in the poll if you own a GTRAN.

Its a gr8 phone and if you own it, you'r a proud owner :quest:

Congrats Ananth ! :) Check out other links in this forum as to how you can take maximum advantage of fone features.

Also check the thread on Battery charging using desktop charger. That will help you overcome the only prob with this phone - Battery life

i recently uograded my mobile fromLG to gtran. little concerned about the battery life. from the time i bought it, have been charging it for more than 12 hrs a day (all through might) ...... could not able to see the green light on the charger so far..... but for my usage i say even 3 to 4 hrs of charging per day is enough. asking just out of curiosity, has any one able to see the green light on the charger or "Mobile charged" message .... :)

on the desktop charger the green light comes on after around 3 hours or so after completely discharging. havent been able to charge the battery fully even once with the travel charger. The battery signals keep moving and moving. and never does it display the message that the manual mentions

Hey Ajit Congrats man ! :)

Yes Guyz! I am also in this GTRAN Club now...

My Decisive Factors:

GTRAN Features - 40%

Posts by gtran_rocks - 60%  lol

Well thats quite nice to know that my reviews helped you decide to purchase this phone :grin: Infact the day after i posted my review on the phone as a member (My first day at RIMWEB) , I was promoted as a Moderator for the GTRAN forum. .. lol :)