Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

There's problem with the ROM. My infra, Bluetooth are not working. WiFi too is not working. It does activate, but does not communicate with other devices. Also Magical says the trial has expired. Can I have the kitchen for this? Your ROM is good but too heavy for me. Thanks.

Do you hard reset your phone before ROM flashing?

There's problem with the ROM. My infra, Bluetooth are not working. WiFi too is not working. It does activate, but does not communicate with other devices. Also Magical says the trial has expired. Can I have the kitchen for this? Your ROM is good but too heavy for me. Thanks.

Do you hard reset your phone before ROM flashing?

I did that but still it's not good. Sync with ppc6700 is going great.

vijay, are you talking about the g ROM? I shall load it again.

Yes I am talking about Grom

Hey, I did upload the ROM again, same thing happening. When I unchecked the connect usb for enhanced networking, it worked. Any clue on why this happened? The sync only has gone through. BT and Infra remain. I'll check again.

@vishal

Please read these topic I think u got solution from here

Bluetooth setting

@Hetalbhai

I am like sprint original Rom without ex rom I am faccing one single problem in sprint original rom i cannot access internet and rworld so what is the registry hack setting for internet. please give me suggetion after installing G rom mogul speed goes very slow and some time it was hang.

Got my 2nd Moghul today (for my dad). Installed G ROM over 3.5 sprint rom. Everything back to normal. So I tried it on my first Mogul also. Did Hard Reset and let the extended ROM load. Now everything is working fine. GPS, RConnect, Rworld everything (as far as I can tell till now).

@vijay - Thanks for your tip friend. One question I want to ask you, have you loaded the enablebt.zip tweak of Karki. Does it make any difference and what advantages you see.

Thanks to Sadik (for suffering my midnight calls), Hetal, Karki, Gaurav, Amit ji (for delivering the 2nd 6800)

Tried upgrading to G from F, hung a lot so went back to F

1. Gmail on outlook not connecting anymore.

2. Opera mini does not connect - shows connection not found

Opera mobile and google maps work fine so that means that it is not related to connectivity issues.

Any suggestions?

I use rworld to connect to internet

Edited by tanveer

@Tanveer - Flash your phone with original Sprint 3.5 (on 3.5 Radio). No need to upgrade to 3.9 Sprint ROM (I hope you have not already upgraded your Radio, then that might be a problem). Then Flash G Rom. You might have to do the QPST/CDMA workshop settings again after loading G Rom (as some of them go awry). Do them. You will find a perfectly working ROM (just as I have found)

Edited by dkaile

3.5 and 3.9?

I had upgraded to 3.49.

Can you give me a link to 3.5?

Sorry mate, just being a little casual in link writing.

I was talking about RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.35.651.2_RS_TITAN_3.35.04_4350H_SPCS_AM_Ship.exe the link of which is there in dummies guide. If you have upgraded to 3.39 Radio via 3.49 ROM, you should first enquire from hetal/karki whether we can downgrade the radio.

But I think even if you flash this 3.49 Sprint ROM again and then the G ROM, your problem should get solved.

Meanwhile I am quite happy with the G ROM flashed over 3.35 Sprint ROM

Edited by dkaile

Yeah will try that,

It takes awful lot of time to everytime upgrade ROMs, make favorites in the browsers, lists in SKB group SMS software, customizing. Hope the process was simpler and easier etc.

Lemme try the whole thing once again.

Will go to 3.49 and the install the G ROM

@Hetalbhai

I am like sprint original Rom without ex rom I am faccing one single problem in sprint original rom i cannot access internet and rworld so what is the registry hack setting for internet. please give me suggetion after installing G rom mogul speed goes very slow and some time it was hang.

Got my 2nd Moghul today (for my dad). Installed G ROM over 3.5 sprint rom. Everything back to normal. So I tried it on my first Mogul also. Did Hard Reset and let the extended ROM load. Now everything is working fine. GPS, RConnect, Rworld everything (as far as I can tell till now).

@vijay - Thanks for your tip friend. One question I want to ask you, have you loaded the enablebt.zip tweak of Karki. Does it make any difference and what advantages you see.

Thanks to Sadik (for suffering my midnight calls), Hetal, Karki, Gaurav, Amit ji (for delivering the 2nd 6800)

No problems dheeraj. And lets cut out the ji please.

hetal sir when i tried loading Cracking-6800.rar i get a message " there is no program associated with this file

I've installed G ROM. I can't see Activesync as shown above in the picture. Also when I click on new, I don't get options like the picture. Any clue on why is this happening? With G rom, has the ext rom changed too? I remember reading someone mentioning that he was advised by Hetal not to load any from sd card. Has anyone got EVDO settings? Reliance is trying out so we can put the settings in.

I'm yet looking forward for the kitchen as my contacts are not loading up even in the G rom through iContacts.

@vishal - yes. hetal had initially advised me not to install ext rom, but I faced problem of Rworld.

I has to reinstall everything (from Sprint 3.35 ROM-then G ROM-then again do QPST/CDMA workshop settings), then only everything started working.

I disabled icontacts by the restorecontact hack from karki and put the icontact logo on the quick menu. So now I have best of both worlds, both icontacts and normal contacts and I use them at my will.

But remember I have not yet upgraded the Radio via 3.49 ROM, maybe thats why I am facing less problems.

@ rest

Now for some known issues with G ROM, I would like to discuss:

1. Windows Media Player is not working properly. It only plays 5-10 seconds of mp3's and then says not enough memory. But HTC Audio Player works beautifully (iPod like). So that has to be sorted out.

2. The ROM is definately a little slow specially in loading

3. Some programs are trials and there registration codes are not available (like Magicall which I think is a very essential program for all users)

4. Switching problem between backlight settings and power setting links in settings

5. Phone abruptly gets switched off after woken from sleep mode and no key used.

6. HTC home settings, at least of clock fonts should be inbuilt (because I know the total program is very heavy)

7. Better Alarm tones needed.

8. Earpiece volume gets reset after each reset

9. 06.00 AM alarm problem

Some General Known Problem with WM devices, that need to be sorted out:

1. It takes minimum 2-3 rings before we start to hear the ring on our device.

@dhiraj

Before installing G rom u must have 3.49 Rom in ur ppc read hetalbhai post.so thats why u facing problem in WMplayer

for HTC home setting download cab file HTC HOME CUSTOMIZE from serch in google u easily get it thi file is not got for slow for ppc good software download it

@vijay - Thanks vijay, will keep that in mind and will upgrade to 3.49 eventually. Right now I and watching it.

I have downlaoded HTC Home Customiser but was afraid to load it onto the phone in fear of it slowing it down even more. Will give it a try

@dhiraj

I am allready use HHC no problem at all work fine for me. if u not like HHC u can easily delete it from remove programme list i am done all experiment on it.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

hey dkaile,

Interesting note. I used alltel rom then sprint rom and now hetal's rom. alltel and sprint i had the internet problem. It asked for IOTA. I didn't know about the media player. I don't really use much music. My main concern is for contacts, calendar, notes and tasks. Can you tell me how you delinked icontacts?

Hetal's ROMs are good but the only problem is they are too bulky. He absolutely knows how to do what? I don't so I face the problem of contacts. So I've been asking Hetal for the kitchen. In ppc 6700 I used Hetal's ROM, then Helmi's rom. I was very happy with Helmi as I made it and it was light. I made with a lot of help from Dheeraj, Kalpak and Hetal.

I also believe after my nokia experience, load all possible programs from memory card. Keep internal memory free as far as possible. I was even asking hetal if the messages, contacts, etc all these data can be on memory card.

For magicall install it fresh in internal memory. this works fine. let me know if you want any help there. Don't run the one that comes with the rom. you can use it by running the file MGCManager in the windows directary from resco explorer. the only problem here is that if you restart the phone then you have to do this everytime. Best is just install fresh in internal and then after restart load the MGCManager. you are set to go.

@vishal - yes. hetal had initially advised me not to install ext rom, but I faced problem of Rworld.

I has to reinstall everything (from Sprint 3.35 ROM-then G ROM-then again do QPST/CDMA workshop settings), then only everything started working.

I disabled icontacts by the restorecontact hack from karki and put the icontact logo on the quick menu. So now I have best of both worlds, both icontacts and normal contacts and I use them at my will.

But remember I have not yet upgraded the Radio via 3.49 ROM, maybe thats why I am facing less problems.

@ rest

Now for some known issues with G ROM, I would like to discuss:

1. Windows Media Player is not working properly. It only plays 5-10 seconds of mp3's and then says not enough memory. But HTC Audio Player works beautifully (iPod like). So that has to be sorted out.

2. The ROM is definately a little slow specially in loading

3. Some programs are trials and there registration codes are not available (like Magicall which I think is a very essential program for all users)

4. Switching problem between backlight settings and power setting links in settings

5. Phone abruptly gets switched off after woken from sleep mode and no key used.

6. HTC home settings, at least of clock fonts should be inbuilt (because I know the total program is very heavy)

7. Better Alarm tones needed.

8. Earpiece volume gets reset after each reset

9. 06.00 AM alarm problem

Some General Known Problem with WM devices, that need to be sorted out:

1. It takes minimum 2-3 rings before we start to hear the ring on our device.

Edited by vishalsheth

The restore_contacts.zip file is there in the first page of HTC Tweaks Topic, which changes the registry back to normal which should be like:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS]

"1"="POUTLOOK contacts"

"3"=dword:00000000

"2"=dword:00000001

"0"="Contacts"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS\Session]

@=hex:\

80,96,84,B8,1A,A9,C8,01

But I advice you to use the zip file from that topic.

Rest, Good suggestions, will get back to you on that...

Thanks man. This worked. It's a relief for me.

For Word Prediction Feature in Diamond Keybaord

(Word Prediction = Predicts the Possible Word, Word Completion = T9, Complete Possible Word from Typed Character)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\eT9]
"Prediction"=dword:00000001