Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

This rom is Based on Latest Radio so Its Better Equiped for GPS and 1x Backward Compatibility also it have Latest Core the Only thing is its an Test ROM so it may have some Glitches

Titan only have 64mb RAM so Touchflow, Cube, Biotouch and Office have been Removed to save on Memory and RAM

You can always install cab to add functionality, and that floating here and there on XDA-Developers.com, Modaco.com, PPCGeeks.com or Imserba.com/Forum

Comming with MORE Patch WorkS IN 3.49 and Extended ROM and DashWire Software for Syncing PPC with DashWire Accounts

Remeber one this if you are happy with current rom then there is not need to Jump Between the Versions.

Should I go back to E Rom if yes then how??

help me

The main issues I had with this ROM were: -

1. Office. I have downloaded a Cab from TPB but have not checked it as yet, will post the result whatever it is.

2. Contacts. Icontacts are not stable and also I am having problem accessing and editing contacts.

3. Word completion feature is not working.

I must say that this is the only ROM on which I have been able to run GPS successfully.

I hope hetal comes up with more stabler ROM for all of us.

Thanks hetal once again.

Yes, 3 cheers for Hetal

Thanks hetalbhai for the new ROM and its working superb with less RAM

i am unable to open contact after run contact restore.and i am not like i contact so what is the solution for this.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

i am unable to open contact after run contact restore.and i am not like i contact so what is the solution for this.

[/quoteme a]

me also Same problem facing

And can anybody give me link to download cab file ofr office mobile the link given by sadik is frim pc installation and it is asking that u should have older version of office mobile in ur device which we donbt have so u have to purchase :NOTriste:

gps is working excellent and bit fast too :GirandoOjos:

help needed

search on thepiratezbay, you will get it. I am away from home for one week. but have tested it and it is working.

Keep checking xda forums. They are up intermittently and then they are gone.

@dipinal

please use file sadikbhai gave link for 4shared.com

this is zip file extract it and cab fil found.download this cabfile through active syn in ppc.

and run this cab file u will find exel ,world ,powerpoint,in programme menu.

HP6800-6.1-3.49 Release F Dated = 8.05.16

Windows Mobile Version 6.1 19209 Build

Based on Sprint Leaked 3.49 ROM work with Radio ROM 3.39.10 +

1. Require Olipro.2.4 Hard SPL MFG Boot loader to Flash this ROM on to your Device
  2. Require Sprint Radio GPS 3.39.10 (can be done by flashing Sprint 3.49 Original Test ROM)
  3. After Flashing Remove the Battery, again Insert Battery, Press Right and Left SOFT KEYS Simultaneously and Press Reset Key and then Press R on Keyboard and then Press SPACE to clear Partition Table

Step 1. First load Following HardSPL Olipro2.4 Hard SPL MFG

Cracking-6800.rar

Step 2. Then load Sprint Leaked ROM 3.49 which Contains Latest GPS Radio

T3.49.rar (Extraction Password = NotTilRelease)

Step 3. Remove Battery and Again install it and Clear the Storage / Hard Reset phone Press Right + Left Soft key with Reset Button

Step 4. Now you have to Extract Extended ROM .rar file into SDCards Root

6800-ExRom.rar

Step 5 Then load my ROM

HP6800-6.1-3.49-F.rar

LOADING ORIGINAL COMPANY 3.+ ROM without OliPro2.4 HardSPL will Brick your Device

HI HETAL...

YOU ROM LINK IS INACTIVE http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/HP6800-6.1-3.49-F.rar

where do i go to download the same? Pls Help

Now NO Need for Previous Version

Coming with Embedded Reliance Extended ROM, HTC Large Task Manager, MS Office,

No2Chem 5067 and Sprint 3.49 Base with Some arts from Latest Kaiser ROM, Ashok GPS Settings is also Built in Except DLL Registration as Newer version may Require Different Settings, Further Post Please Wait

Completely Removed Extended ROM Dependency, Whole Setting and ProvXML is shifted to OEM Carrier Package, GPS Setting is ported to OEM Package

But still you have to Download and Extract Blank Reference Extended ROM or else is will reload all Embeded Settings

NO Need for Previous

Comming with Embedded Reliance Extended ROM, HTC Large Task Manager, MS Office,

No2Chem 5067 and Sprint 3.49 Base with Some arts from Latest Kaiser ROM, Ashok GPS Settings is also Built in Except DLL Registration as Newer version may Require Different Settings, Further Post Please Wait

Completely Removed Extended ROM Dependency, Whole Setting and ProvXML is shifted to OEM Carrier Package, GPS Setting is ported to OEM Package

But still you have to Download and Extract Blank Reference Extended ROM or else is will reload all Embeded Settings

HEY that's a great News... 3 cheers to you!

The main issues I had with this ROM were: -

3. Word completion feature is not working.

Thanks hetal once again.

I build ROMs for my own pleasure and customization ... found that if you remove the DIamond keyboard, word completion functionality returns. I wanted someone to report feedback on this issue, was searching, but you're the man!

Hetal, remove the Diamond keyboard - may be broken or something - kills the word completion feature.

@hetal

I have ur F rom installed

Should I directly install ur G rom or else I have to again install 3.39 test tahn g rom

I dont wwant Icontact feature

plz help

Directly go to G as Your Radio must be Latest from Sprint

^^^

missing out on all the rom testing fun we had :(

so jump on the bandwagon!

@Hetal-can you please look into word completion issue?

Just removing the diamond keyboard will clear all word completion issue - wanted the diamond keyboard on my ROM, but not at the cost of word completion.

@ DJ

http://www.htc.com/www/default.aspx and See HTC Diamond Movie it good to see

@DJ i too miss u buddy

saw it man... saw it unboxed too... itch to have it resurfaced ;)

@ DJ

http://www.htc.com/www/default.aspx and See HTC Diamond Movie it good to see

@DJ i too miss u buddy

Hetal

When I installed contact restore the contact originial sceen is there but in setting when I click battery icon and some other setting, its getting closed in 2 sec then I uninstalled contact restroe it is working well

do u think the touch diamond will be released in a cdma version??

no harm hoping... no official word of release yet... so far its heading the gsm way

remove diamond as in cooking a rom without diamond keyboard in it? is there any way of removing it from my current working rom?

not if its on the rom in built... u can replace it however with a different keyboard i suppose...

No .... won't work just by selecting another keyboard - Diamond keyboard somehow breaks word completion. Only way is not to cook it .