Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

yes he has removed it ....i think he is coming up with a new version of g rom ......

also guys remeber one thing u can surely overclock your device.....but it is not the processor speed which determines the speed of the os and the operations .......its speed of the interface depends mainly on the os and how nicely it has been tweaked to make use of hardware resources.....

in past also i have overclocked my devices but the speed of the os remains more or less the same ....

so dont expect that by overclocking u can get over the typical "glitches" or "lags" in windows mobile ....its better to leave it like that rather than unnecessarily overclocking ......

looks like hetal's ROM has been removed from 64bit, can some one upload it to web, or tanveer if your new rom is working (including rConnect) can u plz upload somewhere

Just load sprint original rom, procedure given by me here - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...15023&st=85

You will get maximum peace of mind and full functionality... with everything running...

wanted latest rom for htc 6800 mogul working on reliance

ARE U ASKING/DEMANDING.?????..........u need to understand that people here help each other without any incentives ......so plz b a bit courteous enough in asking

secondly just read the threads in htc section properly whatever roms u want there is information abt it .....and b more specific in what u r asking

regards