Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Communications Cut Rentals On Netconnect For Baisakhi

Punjab Newsline Network

Friday, 11 April 2008

Chandigarh

Reliance Communications has drastically cut down monthly rental of internet data cards usage in order to give Baisakhi Bonanza to its Punjab and Chandigarh subscribers.

"Reliance Netconnect is increasingly being adopted as the most effective internet service by laptop and desktop users for its superior capabilities, including better speeds and consistency than Dial-up internet services", said Sanjeev Garg, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Communications, Punjab Circle.

"The new pricing would make Reliance Netconnect internet services more affordable for the masses, leading to faster penetration and growth, and result in further consolidating our leadership in this fast growing segment", he added.

Under the new pricing, Reliance Unlimited Plan for post paid Netconnect PCMCIA data card and Reliance Netconnect USB Modem Data Card users would now be available for Rs 700 instead of Rs 1500 monthly rental for Punjab subscribers.

The revised pricing results in a drop of over 50% making Reliance Netconnect services even more affordable. The monthly rental for 1 GB Usage Internet Plan has been slashed to Rs 450 from Rs 650. Both these new plans offer 100 local SMS absolutely free.

For prepaid data cards and prepaid data FWP users, E-recharge of Rs 701 has also been launched for unlimited internet usage.

---------------

Not sure if it is only for new customers in Punjab circle

^^^

Wow, its great to hear the 50% reduction in unlimited plan charges. It should be launched nationwide.

Till then enjoy my dear Punjab & Chandigarh Subscribers.

Cheers !

But BSNL giving us unlimited usage @250/month!

and in malappuram(Kerala) I am surfing more than 150 kbps speed ( more than they offered )

yes now they offering only to panjab , chandigarh .

but they should offer this to more states also .

its great initiative by reliance and this was required too keeping broadband n airtel rates in mind

^^^

@santhosh

My dear friend, BSNL too is really good. But the only problem with BSNL's Data Card is, it does not support roaming.

Regards.

hey guys i chcked at my place its same 1500 bucks....

hey guys i chcked at my place its same 1500 bucks....

^^^

@abhish

My dear friend, just read the first post again and you will find that this reduction in Rentals is only for Punjab & Chandigarh Circles and not nationwide.

Regards.

Will anyone get constant speed with reliance WLL ?

Even in full signal strength area I couldn't surf at speeds which they are offering

=>100 kbps spead are raaaaaaare

Hope BSNL give us national roaming shortly, as they said