Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anuragemani

Bb 8130 Pearl Call Log Issue - Sos Help

hiya guys...i have been facing a weird problem... I have purchased a BB pearl 8130 CDMA. The Call Log keeps getting refreshed very frequently and the history of calls is lost. When contacted the Service provider they are not sure how to solve this problem cud any of u help me ???

hiya guys...i have been facing a weird problem... I have purchased a BB pearl 8130 CDMA. The Call Log keeps getting refreshed very frequently and the history of calls is lost. When contacted the Service provider they are not sure how to solve this problem cud any of u help me ???

hi had the same issue got it resolved by calling the blackberry customer service on *363

it had to do with internal memory which when gets blocked it automatically erases the call log ............. i also had the messages deleted which got rectified when the blackberry ppl told me to change the memory settings.

call up blackberry customer service they will be able to help. they helped me and since than the problem has not recurred.

retro182

RIM Canada has issued a latest upgrade 4.5, after which this problem will be resolved and it has some additional features such as HTML mails receiving and editing and saving of documents.