Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andydesai

Htc P3000

I am planning to buy the P3000. Can anyone please tell me:

1. Does R world work well with the handset?

2. The brochure says browse the net with IE. Do I need a Reliance netconnect account, or does it connect directly? Is the connection speed good?

Thanks in advance.

R World works very well with this handset and Reliance Netconnect needed to be configured otherwise its ready to connect directly.

Rather than going for this handset, Go for HTC S720, This is a Pocket PC having keypad and keyboard.

R World works very well with this handset and Reliance Netconnect needed to be configured otherwise its ready to connect directly.

Rather than going for this handset, Go for HTC S720, This is a Pocket PC having keypad and keyboard.

Thanks Amit for your reply. Glad to know that R World works well. About browsing, I understand from your reply that I must subscribe to netconnect from reliance.

Regarding the HTC S720, apart from the keyboard and a faster processor - I dont see any specific advantage to justify the extra cost. Can you please enlighten me?

Bluetooth & Htc P3000

Hi,

I have got inbuilt bluetooth in my laptop and when i try to run activesync by connecting my laptop to my ppc HTC P3000 through bluetooth, I am not able to do a sync sucessfully neither am i able to transfer a file from or to Laptop and PPC via bluetooth

Any help

Alok

hi all. can we add T9 dictionary to this htc p3000 phones keypad. I saw on the net somewhere that we can do so, But I was not able to use it. very confused. Can anyone help.

Also are there any good softwares we can download and use along with this phone to make it more interesting and extract the full benefit of WM6 platform.

Thanks

Mithun Rao

sir

does it have a WIFI? and how much memory does it expand to? I belive it has no MP3 player too?? can you confirm. You could call me on 9341980145 / or text me...i can call you

Shah_viren

Can anyone let me know whether you can edit ms word and excel in p3000, the operating system is windows mobile 6.0 professional, i have nokia 6265 i am planning to go in for htc p3000 is it a good handset

And if anyone is bought HTC P3000 please give me a feedback how the handsets and its feature's are??????

I just found out from a dealer of htc the rate of HTC p3000 is 15400/- but reliance is selling at 16500/- at there outlet why so?????

I Have finally bought HTC P3000 its an amazing handset...... :D

Where will i find this phone in Bangalore, can ou help me with the numbers?...

There are no real reviews on this phone.

When Googled, i found no reviews of P3000 but most references to P3000 point to one article which compares XDA Orbit with P3300.

Also found this post about confusion on HTC P3000

@andydesai- Can you tell me where is this dealer who is selling at a lower cost than Reliance?

sir

does it have a WIFI? and how much memory does it expand to? I belive it has no MP3 player too?? can you confirm. You could call me on 9341980145 / or text me...i can call you

Shah_viren

Can anyone let me know whether you can edit ms word and excel in p3000, the operating system is windows mobile 6.0 professional, i have nokia 6265 i am planning to go in for htc p3000 is it a good handset

And if anyone is bought HTC P3000 please give me a feedback how the handsets and its feature's are??????

I just found out from a dealer of htc the rate of HTC p3000 is 15400/- but reliance is selling at 16500/- at there outlet why so?????

1. No WIFI

2. You can use any SD/MMC card

3. It has a windows media player, so you can play mp3.

@Viren

This handset is not worth it man... Go for the Mogul from Sadik at the same cost. You wont regret it.

:signthankspin:

ANDY

where can i find it at 15400??

Hi im using HTC P3000(RIM CDMA). I use to connect internet thru R world. Im aslo browsing thru airtel mobile office in ma nokia.

my ques: Is it possible for me to browse internet in HTC P3000 thru nokia(airtel mobile office) via bluetooth ????

HTC P3000

hey guys m can anyone give me a decent review of this handset????? m planin 2 buy it..i heard its having serious network problems...is it rit??howz the battery life and talk time??please reply soooon...waitin