Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ngcoderq

Is It Just Me ? Or Is It Common

Hi people

I would like to ask , I use R-Connect for about an hour a day but i somehow got billed for using 8 hours + a day ..... got a bill of Rs 8000 + had that sorted out then two monts later i got another shock 5 hours every day . :help: another massive bill .

So my question is do you have the same problem ??? any solution if you have ...

Although many here may say that it has nothing to do __ my personal opinion is that U disable dormancy (by pinging a server like yahoo) and Ur bill will reflect the true usage at least if Ur phone is buggy _ I guess.

I have seen that my set (7130) goes into dormancy and the way it comes out most of the times is by dialing #777 and explanably I got HUGE bills.

Well this may be a bug in my set (even after s/w update it is same). I also recollect a friend(on LG 2030) who said he used R-connect 1 hr every sunday only to get a bill of 5000 of R-Connect per month!! He then stopped using R-Connect but Now with Color set he says that isn't the case.

Even without dormancy my usage time is almost one and half times that I have logged locally on my copmuter. (BSNL etc reflected my log within 1 hr so I can't be wrong).

So it may be that Ur set is transmitting wrong usage time to the reliance server (This is how usage is logged on standard plan - I heard).

Hope this helps U get some clues :help:

Well guys I think you have been misled by Reliance people. It charge you even when the phone is in dormancy stage. Its wise to shift to Silver / Golden plan as it has fixed R connect charges. My first bill for R connect was around 1800 rupees while i used 4+ hrs a day for a month (weekdays only inlcuding dormancy stage), and now i changed to Silver plan and waiting for the bill.

Nope _ what I am saying is even horrible. If Ur set dials 5 calls a minute (not unusual if U R chatting) then big bills are no surprise if each of the dialing is charged a fresh call ... and this is most likely the case atleast in my set.

Hi people

I would like to ask , I use R-Connect for about an hour a day but i somehow got billed for using 8 hours + a day .....  got a bill of Rs 8000 + had that sorted out then two monts later i got another shock 5 hours every day . :confuse: another massive bill .

So my question is do you have the same problem ??? any solution if you have ...

If you want peace prepare for war.

If you use R-Connect, prepare for grave.

If you want peace don't use R-Connect.

RIL is just cheating by charging for both, usage duration and Data transmission.

Hey... turbasu,

are you sure that reliance is billing us for duartion as well as datatransmission...?

Also, Any idea, in the bill, under what label is the r-connect charges marked?