Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

Tata Indicom Launches New Pre-paid Recharge Voucher Offer

NEW DELHI: Telecom service provider Tata Teleservices (TTL) on Monday introduced a scheme, under which its pre-paid customers can call any Tata Indicom number within its circle for free.

The free calling service is available with the recharge denomination of Rs 195 for a period of 30 days, TTL said in a statement.

Subscribers using the recharge voucher can make local calls for 50 paise per minute and STD calls are at Rs 1.50 per minute.

All existing and new subscribers, except those on daily rental plans like Go Power, Go Special and Go Speak, can avail the benefits of the scheme.

The subscribers under the Go Power, Go Special and Go Speak plans can recharge with Rs 165 voucher to enjoy the same benefits.

voucher of 195/- is same as that of reliance, may be this for first time tata's following the reliance.

I wonder wat will happen when MNP is implemented, how one will be able to distinguish between on-net number or off-net. I guess in future mbl companies will introduced voucher where o/g calls on all network will be free ( like garuda, whereby for 2k, local o/g are free to any n/w), ofcourse voucher has 2 be cheaper than 2k.

Hope this becomes reality in very near future.

Till then.... enjoy free on-net calls for just Rs. 195/-

Cheers :)

^^^

Then in that case, MNP itself may not be required. If everyone starts offering free local calls at Rs 2000 (apprx), then what will be the inducement for anyone to switch operators? Basically, most people would like to switch only because of tariff problems and if all operators have same tariffs, there may not be any necessity for MNP.

Ofcourse for other issues like WAP, SMS, MMS, VAS etc etc, there may be inducements for crossing over, but then all these also eventually can be copied by all operators. A case in point is the STD and Roaming tariff reductions by all operators except the greatest RCOM. Still wondering how to reduce their tariffs for STD and roaming? They will have to scrap many of their existing plans if they slice down the STD and roaming rates - who will go in for MySTD or MyRoaming etc etc if the tariffs are almost the same?

My dear friends, I think, Tata users should be feeling good after the launch of this Recharge Voucher.

Enjoy !

My dear friends, I think, Tata users should be feeling good after the launch of this Recharge Voucher.

Enjoy !

Earlier this voucher was costing Rs. 222/- Now they have reduced to Rs. 195/- to Compete with Reliance, I still feel the Rs. 325/- Freedom voucher is better, because apart from giving the same benefits of unlimited talk time and the above mentioned rates, you get a talk time of Rs. 150/- that effectively reduces the Price of unlimited talking to Rs. 175/-

Enjoy !

Earlier this voucher was costing Rs. 222/- Now they have reduced to Rs. 195/- to Compete with Reliance, I still feel the Rs. 325/- Freedom voucher is better, because apart from giving the same benefits of unlimited talk time and the above mentioned rates, you get a talk time of Rs. 150/- that effectively reduces the Price of unlimited talking to Rs. 175/-

Dear

there are more person which goes for the lowest they still use T2T 50 Coupon

for those guys 195 is best.

voucher of 195/- is same as that of reliance, may be this for first time tata's following the reliance.

I wonder wat will happen when MNP is implemented, how one will be able to distinguish between on-net number or off-net. I guess in future mbl companies will introduced voucher where o/g calls on all network will be free ( like garuda, whereby for 2k, local o/g are free to any n/w), ofcourse voucher has 2 be cheaper than 2k.

Hope this becomes reality in very near future.

Till then.... enjoy free on-net calls for just Rs. 195/-

Cheers :)

In a few circles, Aircel has introduced `Rate Cutter' recharge voucher priced at Rs 246/month only which cuts the local call rate to any operator's mobile or landline to absolute zero. So, it becomes unlimited free local calls to any phone against Rs 246 only. It is in a nascent stage and Aircel is fighting artificial congestion in some networks. It is taking time, but will surely set the trend.

Yes, This voucher is very similar to Reliance STV 195.

But TATA is giving 195 RCV instead of 195 STV.

Secondly there is difference in calling rates for Offnet calls and Inter Circles call rates.

TATA Scheme is much better than Reliance one, But the service of Reliance is much better from this TATA

TATA Scheme is much better than Reliance one, But the service of Reliance is much better from this TATA

I use both tata and reliance.Trust me, as far as service is concerned Tata is far far better than reliance.Their business practices are also fair.Reliance is more like 'sarkaari' and you need to bang your head at times to get the things done.

Every month I face billing issues.

^^^

Well my dear friends, actually in TATA their are no / little billing issues, whereas in Reliance now a days billing issues are on the peak. Their is no chance of manupulation of any kind in TATA.

No doubt, Reliance too is trying to provide good services to its subscribers but they have to go a long way for this. As their customer base is the highest so to provide quality services to all its customers is not that easy. For that they have to install world class infrastructure and appoint the best executives to be the part of their team.

Regards.