Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tanveer

Mms On Gtran

i agree with one of the members, i can not see the inbox of my MMS. when i log in, it says there are no new messages, but i cant see the old ones either. There is a thread on tech programming about MMS and the various things u can do with ur LG color handset, any options of doing the same with our GTRAN? anybody has details. I guess with a brilliant display, and excellent polyphonic support, MMS will be a wonderful application using this phone, provided we know all the possibilities and options. Most of the topics in tech programming are about LG phones only, be it the old B/W one or the newer ones.

If U have problems with the checking of new messages then report it to the Customer support and I'm sure they will fix it. Since GTRAN is a relatively Newer phone with some different requirements than LG's R-World ppl may not have done extensive testing with it.

i agree with one of the members, i can not see the inbox of my MMS. when i log in, it says there are no new messages, but i cant see the old ones either.

Yes dude! I too agree with you... I did have fe MMS in my RIM, but now when I logon to R-World and check for new messages, it says 'No New Messages'... ;)

Is that true that MMS support is limited with GTRAN?

Reliance needs to work hard on R-World now, since other providers like Airtel Live and Hutch GPRS are going step further with their services now.... Its getting too late for us RIM users....