Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Rcom Unveils Motorola W362

^^^

Dear Mr. Bhatia, try pressing the Cancel (Red) Button while you are using Music Player. I think it will go to background mode and as soon as you finish your call, the music player will automatically start again.

In other mobiles it works like that. But I'm not confirm whether it will work in W362 or not. :)

Motorola W362 was having some problem with every UIM card.... I searched about 5 handsets in lucknow... every handset was showing the same problem.... but the same UIM was supported in LG 6600.... so i had no option but to buy LG 6600

^^^^ Actually your RUIM has a problem.

Try it in other Old/New CDMA handsets.. it may not work there too.

But sometimes, these 'problem' RUIMs work in older phones.

@ choombak - I too really like the looks.. perfectly described.

Hello Everybody!!!....

I have started this new handset Motorola W362 after my palm 755 has been stolen,.,.

The problem is that i am not able to find a software so as to connect this phone to my pc so that i can transfer all my contacts in the phonebook..as i have got roughly 800 entries so its not possible to punch it manually...so please help me find out a way to transfer all my contacts into this phone ( jus for information i ahev tried using Motorola Phone tool V.5 & V.4 but in vain...it says ur phone is not supported in this version, and when i called up the motorola support center they say this phone cannot be used to sync with pc with a cable??...)

CAN U HELP??

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Amit

Dear Amit

There is no way you can transfer your contacts from PC to Motorola W362. You will have to do it manually one by one. This is perhaps the biggest drawback of this handset which is otherwise very userfriendly. You can transfer music, ringtones, photos etc from PC to phone and vice versa, but not contacts. I wish there is some way we can modify the software to get it done.

Abhijit