Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shawbinesh

R World

can anyone tell me how to check which facility has been activated in r world and how to remove it.......*333 or 303333 seems to be not responding

only customer care can check which Rworld pack is enabled for you. If *333 is not working for you, then you may have to check it at a Web World.

This rsurf application has been removed from rworld a month back,does anyone have any idea wether this rsurf application will be again available? :(

What are benifits of R Surf? Can you elobrate it please.

well i used to regurlarly check my mails frm rediff & also cricket scores,news etc...

any idea wether this application vl be again launched or not?

This rsurf application has been removed from rworld a month back,does anyone have any idea wether this rsurf application will be again available? :(

leave reliance

can anyone tell me how to check which facility has been activated in r world and how to remove it.......*333 or 303333 seems to be not responding

You can't check it, the only way is to talk to cc, or you will come to know after you get your bill. The cc is so pathetic that they themselves doesn't know how to unsubscribe and the keep on making excuses like could you call after 1/2 hr as the server is down, i am unable to check bla bla bla. For some items you have to send message like UNSUBCT to 51234 for callertunes unsubcribe, UNSUB EDUCATION to 53030 for educational pack unsubscribe. For rest of the items you have to ring 51234863 and follow the guidelines. The day we get number portability,I am sure half of the reliance users will opt for other subscribers.

Now you can check e mails from R world >messaging>mail and most of e mail providers are present. Otherwise select otheraccount and Try

Only catch is Rs3 per Login

It s quite fast. Remembers your Mail server, e mail id etc and scrolls better

It is much better than R surf > Webmail