Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
satish babu

New 2938 (g+c) Handset From Coolpad

no sir, this model has no such features..

Dear Sathish Babu,

As related to the new warning from our intelligence agencies regarding the IMEI no of chineese mobiles, does coolpad have any related problems with their identity? I think coolpad also imported from China. Also I have some doubt about spice mobiles. I'm using spice C810, and found some serial numbers and software/hardware datas.

Anyway this handset looks perfect. but at least to adopt 3G system on your mobiles. Can you please post full technical specification for the product. I clicked on your link, but it is not working and now I'm searching in yulong.com to find the product. Does coolpad supports Java or Sis?

Santhosh

Dear Santosh,

CoolPAD handset does not support external java applications and as well as symbian apps. And Coolpad is producing handsets according to the international standards. All the handset contains valid IMEI . CoolPad is the biggest suppiler and manufacturer of DUAL mode and DUAL gsm handset and also it is the biggest supplier to china UNICOM and CHINA MOBILE.

hence you can but this handset with out any questions..visit www.coolpad.cn or www.yulong.com.cn for upcoming models and their specifications.

regards,

satish babu

My dear Santhosh, actually Coolpad and Spice, both are reputed manufacturers. So their is no problems to purchase these handsets. They come with proper IMEI numbers, etc.

Regards.

Thanks Honest

With regards

CoolPAD handset does not support external java applications and as well as symbian apps. And Coolpad is producing handsets according to the international standards. All the handset contains valid IMEI . CoolPad is the biggest suppiler and manufacturer of DUAL mode and DUAL gsm handset and also it is the biggest supplier to china UNICOM and CHINA MOBILE.

hence you can but this handset with out any questions..visit www.coolpad.cn or www.yulong.com.cn for upcoming models and their specifications.

regards,

satish babu

dear satish,

i'm planning to buy the 2938 handset

are there any more being released in the next month by rcom/coolpad?

its a bit of a pain to buy extra chargers & battery since the service centre is not in navi mumbai

Hi Satish,

I have a question, I need to use Airtel GPRS instead of rconnect/rworld. How can I configure the same?

Regards,

im from coolpad company and im the testing engineer for this project...we have been developing the r- world and r- connect from last one month..and already we have reached the final stage of testing..

I bought Coolpad 2938 Handset last 4 months Till now i didnt got any problem. when I m going to view my SMS its asking me Data Protection Password, But I dont know the password.Could you help me please how it will resolve.

Thanks