Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
maksri

How To Use Nokia 6275 As A Modem For Internet On Pc

hi to all

i m using nokia PC Suit there r so many problems i m facing:

1. i m not able to use internet on my PC through PC Suit as it does not detect any modem connected.

if there is another option to use internet through nokia 6275, then plz help me out.

2. i m not able to send sms through PC Suit. How to send through system plz help.

3. i m not able to update software through internet.

4. i m not able to make calls through PC Suit.

plz help me for all that......

regards

AFAIK,

None of the above will work. Maybe internet may work. I do not use my 6265 thro' PCSuite and so I do not know. I tried some time back and since it did not work then, I stopped using it. As for the other doubts, PCSuite will not allow you to use your 6275 for SMS, Calls, SW updates etc....

For accessing internet, make your own connection through Windows and give your Username and PW as your ten digit mobile number without the zero. Also for phone number, give #777. Hope it works for you. For me it works like a dream and the speeds are also good.....

thanks for ur reply

but when i firstly installed my cable driver, then i was able to see my phone as modem.

but after restart i was not able to see my phone as modem on my system.

i can see that nokia 6275 is now connecteed on the taskbar, but no modem to get online

plz help as soon as possible

Edited by maksri

Your Nokia pc suite is connected to 6275 thats the reason your computer is not able to detect it.

Try to disconnect your phone from the pcsuite using the pcsuite connection manager and then you will be able to use your phone as a modem.

^^^

He wants to connect to internet thro' PCSuite as stated in his very first post. So disconnecting from PCSuite will not solve his problem.

Sorry I did not read the first post properly

thanks i ll use my net directly. but plz help me

plz read my new post "PLZ HELP ME"

today i was connected my 6275 with my PC through USB Cable, so that i can use diego to change my pri files.

i was going through the phone settings tab on diego to only read my phone settings. but suddenly i received a call

of my friend and in the mean time i had seen that my phone was disconnected with Diego. after that i cut the call n just

disconnected the USB Cable through my 6275. BUT after that i m not able to connect my phone to the system. the message

shown on taskbar is ("USB Device Not Recognised" one of the USB Devices attached to the system has mal functioned....etc etc.)

plz help me anybody. wat to do next..?? is Diego corrupts my phone..?? but i can use my phone as same and net is also working on phone

BUT it does not connect to the PC.

PLZ HELP ME.....

Thanks in advance

^^^

My dear friend, pleaes do not post a new thread unnecessarily when you can discuss the matter here in this thread only.

For now we have merged your new thread with this. You can continue discussions here in this thread only.

Regards.

today i was connected my 6275 with my PC through USB Cable, so that i can use diego to change my pri files.

i was going through the phone settings tab on diego to only read my phone settings. but suddenly i received a call

of my friend and in the mean time i had seen that my phone was disconnected with Diego. after that i cut the call n just

disconnected the USB Cable through my 6275. BUT after that i m not able to connect my phone to the system. the message

shown on taskbar is ("USB Device Not Recognised" one of the USB Devices attached to the system has mal functioned....etc etc.)

plz help me anybody. wat to do next..?? is Diego corrupts my phone..?? but i can use my phone as same and net is also working on phone

BUT it does not connect to the PC.

PLZ HELP ME.....

Thanks in advance

Hey Mak, most probably your USB driver for N6275 has been currupted, you need to first uninstall the installed driver from Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager after that you can restart you pc and connect the mobile again, it should ask you for the driver file. now you can give the path of N6275 driver file.

Best option would be if you are unable to resolve thru above steps, just un-install the PC-suit also and after re-booting install it again.

Hope this will help you out, if still you are facing the same, you can try to connect and install this mobile on another PC.

breg,

Sanjeev

I'm still in the process to get it done... will let you know as soon as i'm done with it.

thanks brothers

my data cable was got problem. now i hav bought new one n everything is fine now.

but i think PC Suit is of no use..... wat u say on this?? can anybody tell me the benefits of PC Suit....???