Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mrasool

Motorola With R-uim Slot

Is there any Motorola CDMA handset available in India that has a working R-UIM slot ?

I am a bit confused as I have not come across any such phone till date (Motorola is an American company and they don't have any R-UIM handsets in the US)

But Tata Indicom's online sales site at ichoose.in lists the RadioMoto W210 under the R-UIM(Tata calls it T-SIM) category.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Is there any Motorola CDMA handset available in India that has a working R-UIM slot ?

I am a bit confused as I have not come across any such phone till date (Motorola is an American company and they don't have any R-UIM handsets in the US)

But Tata Indicom's online sales site at ichoose.in lists the RadioMoto W210 under the R-UIM(Tata calls it T-SIM) category.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

ya tata handsets have ruim slots motorola handsets are ruim based in india whether it is tata or reliance....in usa operators have not introduced ruim features in their handsets it depends upon market needs...

i hope there is no confusion in ur mind now

babye

I have a motorola F3C, the chepest Tata indicom phone I had purchased about 9 months back @ Rs. 550/- with one year validity and Rs. 1200 T2T talktime time. even that had a R-UIM (T-Sim).

Edited by CUPIDON

faizca

From your post, it seems that all Motorola phones available with Tata Indicom in India have working R-UIM slots. But I will have to check this out before further commenting here.

Cupidon

I think you are referring to the Motorola MotoFone F3C(the phone with a TTS converter) here. Interesting fact this.

Thank you for all the information guys.

But I still don't know if phones like the W210 and the L7C have an R-UIM slot.