Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deepmala

Problem In Classic Handset

I have classic 701 handset but it don't have good power backup and at the same time it becomes hot after talking through it 20-30 mins continuously.

^^^

Phone heatup is a commong problem in CDMA technology my dear friend, but it doesn't hurt your health.

Regards.

@deepmala,

All Classic phones Battery backup doesnt last for more than 24 hours, and all CDMA phones get heated if you talk for a considerable amount of time. hence this problem is universal with all classic handsets.

I have classic 701 handset but it don't have good power backup and at the same time it becomes hot after talking through it 20-30 mins continuously.

One of my friends also facing the same problem. Can any one suggest which RIM handset one should go. so that it wont heat up at ear and also not created headache.

Its urgent my friend wants to switch from Classic. kindly suggest which he should go.

heating ia normal case use handsfree.

Even Nokia & HTC gets heated up.

dude all classic handsets have this problem ....also i have seen that classic handset get s much hotter than a nokia or htc handset ....but then i wud except this from a cheap phone......also the battery life of the phone doesnt last long .....my frend had one and its battery went bad in jus 6mnths .......no wonder y relinace had stopped selling these classic handsets in between

The thing about Classic handsets is that they charge fast... but also discharge quite easily.

I've had a full-charged phone discharge in just 20 minutes of talking.