Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Airtel Becomes Expensive In Delhi

Here is how Airtel becoming expensive in Delhi:

1.Airtel no longer provides STD@1 for 35 reharge. They have increased the cost to Rs. 40 now.

2.Similarly 197 recharge which offered 1000 mins A-A calls and Rs. 50 normal talktime gives only 600 mins now without any talktime.

3.297 recharge which came with 1000 mins A-A fre mins and Rs.100 normal talktime now comes with only 1000 mins of A-A nad not Rs. 100 of normal TT.

I think it might be due to the TRAI effect (of making full talktime mandatory). I am sure other operators would come up with their innovations in few days.Waiting for September 15 to find out who and what becomes expensive!!

Here is how Airtel becoming expensive in Delhi:

1.Airtel no longer provides STD@1 for 35 reharge. They have increased the cost to Rs. 40 now.

2.Similarly 197 recharge which offered 1000 mins A-A calls and Rs. 50 normal talktime gives only 600 mins now without any talktime.

3.297 recharge which came with 1000 mins A-A fre mins and Rs.100 normal talktime now comes with only 1000 mins of A-A nad not Rs. 100 of normal TT.

I think it might be due to the TRAI effect (of making full talktime mandatory). I am sure other operators would come up with their innovations in few days.Waiting for September 15 to find out who and what becomes expensive!!

man you forget that Airtel and Vodafone are the biggest cheaters in the market. they always try to rob the customer without the info. so it's not a surprise that they have reduced the benefits.

also one think i never understood that when other operators can offer national SMS(Idea 10p and MTNL 50P) for less then a 1 re then why Airtel cannot offer the cheap SMS

^^^

Yes my dear friends, Airtel and Vodafone are at the peak of looting their customers now a days. Every now and then they try to misguide their innocent subscribers without providing proper information.

Regards.

Even here in Mah & Goa circle, Airtel does not have any SMS packs in pre-pre paid at least (dont know about post-paid)! So u have to pay the usual Rs. 1/2/5 for SMSes... unless you take the Friendz pack where A-A SMS is 10p and 25p for all others.

Idea and others have much better deals...

And besides other problems, I have started getting these sent failed msgs all the time, when trying to send SMSes on Airtel. Something that I'v not experienced before.

Airtel sux!

Edited by raccoon