Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
patelaquib

How To Use Intenet On Htc Touch On Tata?

I am having HTC touch using on TATA INDICOM no i want to know that if i want to use internet on touch then what i have to write in username and password and also what is the packet dial string like it is #77 in Reliance so help me

Install attached Tata Cab files and enjoy...

tata.zip

Installed both cab files but net not working....

Won't work unless you delete the IOTA folder from Program Files and replacing a dummy file HTC_CM_Guardian.exe (0kb file) with original file in Windows folder thru some third party file explorer (eg. Resco Explorer) Make sure Simple IP Only in M.IP Setting thru EPST option.

breg,

s@n

Won't work unless you delete the IOTA folder from Program Files and replacing a dummy file HTC_CM_Guardian.exe (0kb file) with original file in Windows folder thru some third party file explorer (eg. Resco Explorer) Make sure Simple IP Only in M.IP Setting thru EPST option.

breg,

s@n

Sir..

i have installed the cab files (on my touch diamond pro) used resco and Total commander...but no such IOTA folder exists...replaced the HTC_CM_Guardian file with a dummy file...but it's still not working...please help...

breg,

s@n

Sir..

i have installed the cab files (on my touch diamond pro) used resco and Total commander...but no such IOTA folder exists...replaced the HTC_CM_Guardian file with a dummy file...but it's still not working...please help...

did u go in qpst and change mip to simple ip

or on ur phone ##778#

and enter unlock code as 000000

and go to mip settings

breg,

s@n

Sir..

did u go in qpst and change mip to simple ip

or on ur phone ##778#

and enter unlock code as 000000

and go to mip settings

Sir still no success...

under connections--->select networks--->programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using:

i select tata internet in the drop down...but it keeps changing to Sprint...

only the "private network" option stays on tata internet...(the other drop down)......

have changed the M.IP setting also to simple IP...

but still not able to connect to the internet... :-(

make sure the file name is exact HTC_CM_Guardian.exe and not HTC_CM_Guardian.exe.txt and then replace that in windows folder

due to HTC_CM_Guardian only the sprint setting came back every time

Sir still no success...

under connections--->select networks--->programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using:

i select tata internet in the drop down...but it keeps changing to Sprint...

only the "private network" option stays on tata internet...(the other drop down)......

have changed the M.IP setting also to simple IP...

but still not able to connect to the internet... :-(

make sure the file name is exact HTC_CM_Guardian.exe and not HTC_CM_Guardian.exe.txt and then replace that in windows folder

due to HTC_CM_Guardian only the sprint setting came back every time

Done that as well...still no success...

i have mogul 6800 and using on Reliance, i am using mail client on it. i have set it to check my mail every 15 mins. whenever it checks its dialing #777. this month my bill is around 1800/- usually never crossed 700/- Any one please help.

U might have used mobile connect in place of rworld thats y

U might have used mobile connect in place of rworld thats y

can u please help me in configuring it.