Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dintis

Chinese Mobiles ! ( No Debate) Just A Discussion.

My dear friends, some of the reputed Chinese handset manufacturers are providing really good handsets with proper IMEI numbers.

I don't think that we should stop buying Chinese Handsets just to fulfill the dreams of big players or to fill their pockets with higher revenue.

Although if any Chinese handsets being sold as a duplicate of a reputed brand, then its not good at all. We should not buy the duplicates.

These big players can't even think to compete with Chinese handsets. They are really affraid of Chinese handsets.

I myself is using one the dual sim chinese handsets from the last 6 months without any problems. Functions are really great.

Regards.

Indeed, its not chinese who are cuprits, its Indian importers, who are culprits of every thing. I have seen myself, Indian buyers teaching Chinese how to do CHORI in what ever they sell.

There are Youlong, ZTE, Huwei and atleast 4-5 other manufacturers who makes good quality, genuine handsets.

Chinese are in fact robbers father of all terrorism so to call them thief in dishonesty Edited by rajeshkatiyar

what is your opinion about sciphone guys? they have some good models, a iphone clone, a fake android interfaced phone and some of the US based forums vouch for them.

^^^

Original SCIphones are good comparing to chines cr@p !

but to find original SciPhone are very limited in market.

somebody said on net that you can check it with sciphone inside the battery compartment.

yes , sciphone have their own brand battery also on imei sticket sciphone is writen in their own way (font)

imei number are registed to sciphone name, so if sticker is fake , you can check imei online.