Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ravi1ks

Increasing Signal Strength

is it possible to increase the reception signal strength of LG cdma mobile in any way. i am getting weak signal strength in my area and cann't hear the conversation clearly. if anyone knows, please help me out. customer care people are of no help to me. my last hope is this forum. also i can't change rim connection.

Check if there is a provision for external antenna - at the back of your handset (look for those rubber bushes, remove them and check)

If so you can buy an external antenna for your mobile handset.

MY dear friends, I don't think that their is a provision on internal antenna in RD6600. Only solution to this case is to file a complaint with customer care and ask them to do the needful. They can boost the signals in your area.

By the way, now a days, we noticed that call drops and signal problems are very frequent with Reliance Cdma.

Regards.

On a related note, is there any way by which i can find the location of the nearest reliance tower. In GSM services, there is something named Cell Info, does something like that prevail for CDMA?

^^^

Reliance does not provide Cell Broadcast Service for their subscribers my dear Praveen.

Regards.

On a related note, is there any way by which i can find the location of the nearest reliance tower. In GSM services, there is something named Cell Info, does something like that prevail for CDMA?

You can get to know about the nearest BTS by Customer Care at *333.

Dont say them that you are facing a problem and all, Rather say them that you want to take a new Postpaid Connection,

And please let me know first whether you have good connectivity or not. Then they will tell you locations of your specific area.

I am trying to locate cellular antenas for car. I am unable to find 800 Mhz antenas. They are said to do good job.

Instead of Antenna you can go for readymade 800 Mhz Patch Anteena Which is basically for FWP but by cutting its Connector, you can connect it with any CDMA Device.

Instead of Antenna you can go for readymade 800 Mhz Patch Anteena Which is basically for FWP but by cutting its Connector, you can connect it with any CDMA Device.

Ya I used one, does a great job in increasing strength.

Are those patch panel antenna of fwp available in market ? I want to give try by attaching it to evdo card.

Not Available in Market.

But If you or any of your friend having Reliance Postpaid FWP, then you may request Patch Anteena requirement at *333.

I have one nice 800 Mhz antenna will send u.

came with my Sim based FWT from china. which is not in use.

I have one nice 800 Mhz antenna will send u.

came with my Sim based FWT from china. which is not in use.

Can you send me this 800 Mhz antenna? or please tell me from where can i buy this type of 800 Mhz antenna.

I also facing signal problem for my datacard .please post your feed back and I will also try